Annabelle

One day, Maryonn was walking in the forest searching for Wakatongu and Maryonnie, "Harry, Maryonnie! Mary! Maryonnie Duvile!" She calls.

Maryonnie's dad is mixed black and white, but she looks white, Annabelle, his mom, abandoned him on his white father who raped her and he went on to rape him, too.

Mr. Duvile is actually looking for his daughter, surprisingly, and she's hardly around him by his choosing.

He wants to hurt his wife for not watching his daughter but he wants to find her, first.
_---------------------------------------------+--------------------------_-------------------
The Apache lived in two types of traditional homes; wikiups and teepees. The wikiup, also called a wigwam, was a more permanent home. Its frame was made from tree saplings and formed a dome. It was covered with bark or grass.

The Apache traditionally lived in the Southern Great Plains including Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and Oklahoma. They are closely related to the Navajo Indians. The Apache lived in two types of traditional homes; wikiups and teepees. The wikiup, also called a wigwam, was a more permanent home.

The Plains Indians typically lived in one of the most well known shelters, the tepee (also tipi or teepee). The tepee had many purposes, one of which was mobility and agility as the Plains Indians needed to move quickly when the herds of bison were on the move.

The Wickiup was generally used as a shelter by some of the nomadic Native Indian Tribes who inhabited the Southwest and the Great Basin region. The names of the tribes who lived in the Wickiup style shelter included the southern Apache, and the Great Basin Paiute, Washoe, Goshute and Bannock.

_---------------------------------------------+--------------------------_-------------------

Wakatongu's grandfather said "She's with the Diné."

His grandfather Gave him a disapproving look and said "Why is the white girl acting so nice to you?"

Wakatongu: "I've known her since birth and watched over her, that's all." He was a good brother!

Grandpa: "Why are you only protective of her?" He loves her and she's blind.

"I love her and she needs me." He says,

Wakatongu: "Who cares about that, by our time I should have seen my mom yesterday!"

Grandpa: "You really want to see you mom?" He says in a disappointed tone, like she died or something...

Wakatongu: "Is...there something off?"

Grandpa: "Yes, my grandson, we had a war with the Diné and lost her to them."

Wakatongu: "What do you mean, she's dead?!"

Grandpa: "The chief wanted her to appease the fighting, she willingly gave up herself."

Says a warrior.

He looks to the man standing directly behind him, "Where can I get my mother?!"
He asks him.

man standing directly behind him (Lucas) "You cannot. Their chief is very hostile to ours. He may not return her."

"I want my mom!" Wakatongu says.

Warrior dude (Duxe): "I know, but I hate wars."

He says coldly staring Wakatongu in his soul.

"You will find some way to bring my mother back!!!" Wakatongu says, dead serious.