1-"Prologue"

First.

Have you ever wondered in a world with Heroes and Villains who would succeed? 

People think its the Heroes. They are called Heroes for a reason but if you take one thing from them, their pride. What are they called then? If you think of it, are they Heroes or is it someone trying to look for fame?

People also think that Heroes and their strength will save them. They always know right from wrong and good from evil. Well, what if there was a thing that stopped them. What if that thing was more then just a nothing? What if it made them what they are today?

What if it were the Villains who knew what was right. Yes, the ones who sneak in the shadows. The ones who I think....personally, are clearly greater. Since they mean what they mean and they don't just hide under a mask. 

They don't play pretend. They are for real and don't have fake glory because they did something. We have whats real.

Second

I don't play pretend and what I do know. Is that I freaking HATE how Heroes always win in movies. Producers need to step up their game! They need to show what's actually going on, and so here now.....

 I'm going to tell you what I did to make everything better or the start of something great.

Of course I need to tell you where I live and crap. Then I can go to the real business, what I'm currently doing right now. Which is pretty cool to be honest....Hint. I'm bleeding.  But we're not there in the story right now.

Let the backstory begin! 

My name is Atula Maine. I live in a world where it is normal for people to be able to fly, or have basically any power imaginable. And I cant stress this enough. No one has the same exact power and there is always someone better than you. Trying to be real will always end up in you,  becoming fake. 

The city I live in is huge.

 I can take a taxi to a whole different part of the city and I will be incomplete bankruptcy. The subway is my best friend. 

When there are cities that are big, there's usually more crime. Which means there are a lot more  Heroes. Heroes who think they can save the day by helping cats from trees and the other Heroes who think they can save the city by bringing one Villain down.

The city is known for the extraordinary powers the citizens can hold. The crazy part is that the Villains are what is interesting. Another thing though, and it's something that's disappointing. The Villains can be....quite annoying. Not saying anything wrong, it's just their powers are......never mind. 

Continuing on. 

The Heroes are pretty powerful and the Villains weren't going to be winning anytime soon. I decided to take this problem to my own hands.

As a fast-food restaurant employee, I have watched multiple movies in my free time. I began to believe, I would have enough time on my hands to take responsibility. Worthy for myself in particular. I mean there was no harm in trying to be a Villain. Only if I sucked at being one. I'd be imprisoned for the rest of my life, but no big reasons NOT to be one. 

As that being my main plan I had too, well you know. Find a costume and pick out a Villain name. I could have tried to make my own costume but that wasn't going to work for my fat-fingers. I had to find something though, so I looked through an old clothing shop. 

My cheapest bet. 

Where people donated clothes, I bought my "costume" for about 20 bucks. I'm also glad the lady there was old or she would have probably noticed my clothing on the news eventually. She just thought I was into black.....hopefully.

Only if there were clothing stores for potential Villains. That would make life easier.

Now the problem, what was my  Villain name going to be? After a week of brainstorming, I got lazy and would allow the public to pick it for me. 

This was all in all great planning, I mean how difficult could it truly be? 

After everything was finally put together, I set off into the night. And that's when I ran into a Hero.....fighting a Villain. What a sight to see when the Villain was already losing majorly. I thought this would be the perfect time to walk in.

The problem with me is that I always have forgotten the sidekick and well without me noticing I got pounced on.

Luckily for me, I can Manipulate Time. This was a great warm-up, I took a deep breath. Swiftly bending the time before I got pounced on. I then took a big turn, having my arm slam into the sidekick's neck.

I knocked the wind out of him, I noticed the panic in his eyes. He wasn't expecting me to have any clue about him. Well, I didn't at first, but thank you for a simple tweak in time. 

Starting off as a new Villain, I have planned to keep my power under the radar for as long as I could. Knowledge can go far into this "game" I'm playing. I want to make sure it lasts.

I get the sidekick on the ground his eyes widened from my crazed "speed", I made sure to keep his mouth covered, I didn't want my presence to be discovered.

That's when I didn't realize there's some sort of telepathy that goes on between Hero and his sidekick. Since blue electricity hit my shoulder. I didn't react quickly enough since I got knocked back into a wall.

That's where I am now....blood dripping down my arm and everything. It hurts but not as badly as I thought it would. Movies can make everything a little more dramatic. 

I give a smile, I'll let this Hero have the hit for the time being. 

I can't wait for what happens next.