2- "Decisions "

The Hero watches my smile, he probably has been through this hundreds of times.

What he also knows is that I think I can escape. Which, know I can. So, what I have to do is play it cool. He's never seen me before. So this is my advantage. He will soon figure that part out, he seems smart.

The problem is...I don't see that Villain anymore. Maybe he left? Or maybe he was taken away. Which means there would be more Heroes lurking around. That could be difficult for me. I take a look around my surroundings, the Hero noticed what I was doing. And he quickly speaks up to distract me from plans, which was a little too late on his part.

I'm in a narrow dead-end, alleyway. My back is up against the wall. There are about 3 dumpsters in this tiny space. Three dumpsters away from me is the Hero's sidekick, he is still laying on the ground. The Hero is also three dumpsters away, next to his sidekick. 

"What's your name," he says lighting quick, my brain couldn't process what he said. So I go the stupid route.

"Huh?" ....not my greatest moment. Maybe I should've thought about an energy drink before looking around for Heroes.

"Your name!" he says loudly. He isn't too pleased with me. I did hurt his sidekick.

Out of all the things I've said or could have done, I just shrugged. He looked at me with a blank expression. Confused and then his anger comes back. "DON'T screw around! YOUR NAME" 

"Well, I guess I'll have to think one off the bat" I try to tell him, he looks at me more anger flowing through his veins. I'm kinda surprised he hasn't tried to fight me yet. 

Instead, he just lets me stand and screw around with him. 

I hear his sidekick groan. Which kinda distracts me, the Hero looks tempered waiting for me to actually answer. "Uhhh..." I don't know how much time he plans to give me, although I have all the time in the world. So I try to think of something faster...I then watch his foot start to tap. Is he really this confident? He is allowing me to think of a Villain name? 

I don't like this, whats so ever. Or maybe he's just waiting for the other Heroes to get this trapped "fool". I haven't decided on that either. 

I guess I'll have to be quicker with my decisions, I'm a VILLAIN after all.