🍰Aesop Carl - Silent Saviour

This was requested by redlaserartist!

Sorry if this doesn't seem like a fluff I apologize ;w; also this probably would've been posted earlier if it weren't for the fact that I met up with a lot of friends over the weekend so also sorry for that I- oki will le shut uppos

*~._.~*~._.~*~._.~*~._.~*~._.~*

Survivor (Y/N) (L/N), The Poet

Poet

Item Ink pen - When in range, splat ink on the hunter, disrupting their vision for five seconds before it slowly fades away. To gain one more ink refill, 100% solo decode a machine.

Imagination - Always using their hands for their ink to paper work, decoding speed is increased by 10%. Head in the clouds full of ideas, chance of triggering calibration is increased by 15%.

Anxiety - Whenever within 15 feet of another survivor all actions and interaction speed is decreased by 20%. This includes survivors who have lost movement.

(Image is your outfit)

*~._.~*~._.~*~._.~*~._.~*~._.~*

Click, Clack

Click, Clack

Fingers rapidly tap

And I diligently hack

Click, Clock

Click, Clock

Miss a calibration

The machine gives a shock

You yelped as a tingling feeling ran down your fingers, into your arms. Minuscule waves of pain followed, as you shake your hands to attempt to make the feeling dissipate.

'Shoot! Pray to god the hunter didn't hear that!'

Your heartbeat quickened, as a sense of dread befell upon you as you realized your situation.

'Godammit me and my jinxing!'

A familiar deep humming snaked its way into your ears, and your legs quivered in anxiety before you even could comprehend it.

'What if I don't kite for long enough? My teammates, I can't disappoint them... It's all my fault if we lose...'

'I need to run!'

Run

Fast as a gazelle

Leap over the window

The cheetah is chasing

You dove around the ruins of the landscape, as the thundering thumping in the hunter's footsteps were almost matching your heart's. As you slammed down a pallet, a violent gust of wind connects with your shoulder, creating a stinging pain. You grimace as you're face to face with the masochist.

Jack The Ripper.

Run

A sharp breeze blows

Like pointy honed claw

My heart pounds a storm

You used your trusty ink pen and as it's crushed between you fingertips, with great accuracy, it hits The Ripper directly in the face. The black liquid drips down the porcelain white mask, and the hunter stops to take it off. A deep chuckle erupted from the bottom of his throat, as his onyx black hair swayed in the cold air. You begrudgingly look behind you as you ran to see a pair of golden eyes piercing your feeble figure, and an unwelcoming chill ran down your spine, fear was evident in your eyes.