Joker - Stage

When you don't update for literally a month-

I BE SORRY LOL THIS CHAPTER IS QUITE THE SUCKY SUCK

It seems fairly rushed and messy and I-

Requested by Siniora-Chan (sorry that this took so long and is kinda crappy-)

*~._.~*~._.~*~._.~*~._.~*~._.~*

Baker

Item Icing bag - In the kitchen, icing was a big part of their decorating skills. Paired up with being clumsy, they adjusted to the messy environment they lived in. When using icing, spray a straight path and slide across it with ease. When a hunter or other survivors steps on icing, they will slow down.

Swift - Maneuvering and multitasking in baking, obstacle vaulting speed is increased by 10%

Naive - Being a child who doesn't fully know the flaws of reality, fear radius decreased by 10%, and decoding speed decreased by 5%.

Generous - Used to taking care of people, and never looked after self. Speed of healing others is increased by 20%, self healing speed decreased by 10%.

*~._.~*~._.~*~._.~*~._.~*~._.~*

          "Tch, moron."

It was just post match, and Kreacher shoved past, pushing the double doors harshly as he left. You stumbled to the side, like an insignificant tumbling pebble.

A pebble.

That's what you were. You didn't believe yourself to be one, but that's what some of the others labeled you as. Usually it was quite obvious, as they didn't hide their feelings because they didn't care, and a few others would pretend to be nice, but you could see it in their eyes. A pitiful, sad look glazed over with sympathy as they continue walking, casting you aside for the umpteenth time. Depressing as it may sound, but you've grown accustomed to this sort of treatment. It's not like you can do anything to prove yourself worthy of being a useful survivor.

Why?

Because you're still a child. No matter what, you were viewed clumsy, naive, idiotic, a handicap.

"(YY/NNNNNNNNN)!"

"My ears!"

          Well, I guess not to these people. When you stepped into the large kitchen, two friends were eagerly awaiting your arrival, one making more obvious than the other.

"Sooo, how was today's match?"

The lively Acrobat rocked back and forth on the poor old stool, and as he was about to topple over, the Dancer swiftly grabbed ahold of him and the seat, already aware of his careless antics. You shifted around in the drawers, and found a medium sized pan. You laughed light-heartedly,

"Same old same old, y'know how most of them are."

"Aww, (Y/N), if they ever upset you, tell me right away and I'll beat them up!"

Margaretha pounded her fists together, making a light smack sound. That ravenette was like a true mother, who didn't have to rely on you like yours did. A kind of mother you wish you had.

"Just keep on smiling (Y/N)! Something good will come of it!!"

Mike exclaimed, watching you mix together the cookie batter you made. His bright and optimistic personality shining boldly like a glowing fire to keep your spirits high. You poured some sweet chocolate chips into the dough, and after you were finished, you held out the spatula, which was coated in the delightful sugary mixture, to him. With no time to waste, he snatched the utensil out of your grasp and was already halfway done snacking on it.