chapter fifteen: try outs.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I roll over and grab my phone from the nightstand. I turn off my alarm and sit up.

Oww.

From my waist down my body hurts.

i sigh and stand up slowly. i grab my pantys from the floor and slip them back on. i find my pjs and put them back on so i can walk down the hall to the bathroom. I grab my bag off the floor and open the bedroom door. Harry rolls over and i glance back.

Hes still asleep.

I walk down the dark hallway to the bathroom. I take a shower, straighten my hair, do my makeup, and put on my school clothes (a pair of black leggings, combat boots, a black long sleeve shirt, a maroon beanie, and a white, black, and maroon flanel shirt to tie at my waist.) i step out of the bathroom to the quiet house and glance at the time.

5:12

My school starts at 7:35 so i have time to eat breakfast on the way there.maybe i can text Lia and see if she wants to meet me at starbucks or something.

I pull out my phone and text her as I go back to harrys room quietly. I open the door and peak in before entering and closing the door behind me. Harry is still asleep as i pick up my book bag and my duffle bag. a sharpie falls out of the side pocket of my book bag and i pick it up. i glance over at harry and smile wickedly. I sneak over and write something on his hand before walking out of the room. as  walk down the stairs I notice how bad im really sore. I shake it off and...

Hehe, shake it off.

i walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle advil and i take some as my phone buzzes.

___________________

From: LiLi the amazing

Sure im on my way now.

___________________

I swallow and grab my bags from the front door before running out of the house to the street.

Harry's pov

"Harry. Its almost twelve get up!" Niall says throwing a pillow at my face.

I groan and throw it back at him. I hope it didnt hit mabel.

Mabel.

I sit up and look around. Niall stands by the door with the pillow in his hand.

"Wheres Mabel?" I ask sitting up.

"She has school. remember shes only seventeen." Niall reminds me.

I sigh and fall back onto the bed.

"Get out so i can get dressed." i say remebering that im nude.

He nods and steps out of the room, closing the door beind him. I slip on my clothes and bound down the stairs for breakfast. I sit down at the table and everyone looks up at me.

"What?" i ask alarmed.

What if they heard us last night?

"You look realy tired." Liam says.

"Were you banging all night?" Louis says with a laugh.

"No. shes only seventeen." I say trying to cover up my lie.

"True." Louis says and takes a sip of his tea.

Phew.

"Harry you have an hour to eat then we have to go to the studio for some recording." Zayn says picking up his plate.