•3rd persons point of view•

there are secrets that you can tell people especially your best friend and there are some secrets that you just really cant tell people..... especially your best friend.

2 years ago....

wonyoung was asked to deliver food to the teachers office; she was running like there was no tomorrow because she might be late for her club practice which mean that there might not really be a tomorrow for her if she's late.

while she was running to deliver the books, she bumped into someone. the girl fell down. she glared at wonyoung with cold eyes and a cold look on her face.

"omg, im so sorry!" wonyoung said.

"the heck dude!" the girl said in a rude tone.

"next time WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING" the tall girl said

"geez, no need to be so rude and so worked up. i already said sorry" wonyoung mumbled.

"what did you say?" the tall girl asked wonyoung in a cold tone.

" oh, uhm, nothing, im really sorry for bumping into you." wonyoung responded, as she responded she saw the clock and noticed she was late for her club activities
——————————————————
im sorry but i dont have time to finish this chapter🥺🥺ik it's boring but it will get interesting as the story goes on. im new to writing stories, so my stories and choice of words might not be good and it might not be detailed.😓im also only gojg to do 200+ words stories and it will never pass 300 word because i dont have time since im a college student and i have a lot of projects and homework.
i make fanfics cos it's my hobby if i have at least 1 hr of free time.

ps. i dont edit my work cos i dont have no time and sometimes i j get lazy.😂😂