yujins pov

im sleeping over at wonyoung's house as usual since it's friday. but today i have something very important to tell her.

i made it to wonyoung's house. i do things i usually do when i get there. it started getting late so we went to her bedroom. as usual she slept on the floor and i slept on her bed. i felt bad everytime i slept over because she has to sleep on the floor, so this time i told her to sleep beside me. but, she didnt respond, i though she was sleeping so i asked her but she said no and agreed to sleep with me. she looked sick since her face was red.

while wonyoung was staring at the ceiling i looked at her side view.
as i stared at her side profile i realized that she truly is beautiful. she then turned around. as i was flustered by that movement. her face was too close.
i ignored that thought and decided to tell her what i want i've been needing to tell her.

"wonyoung-ah, my parents and i are going to stay at Canada for two years." is said with a sad voice.

after i said those words... i can see wonyoungs eyes tearing up. i can tell she trying to hold back her tears, it pains my heart to see that.

"when are you leaving?" wonyoung said in a shaky voice.

"in 2 and a half months"i responded with a sad voice
——————————————————
once again i did not edittt sorry🥺