•wonyoung's POV• part 1

2 years ago
i looked up at the clock and noticed i was late for my practice. i started running because i didnt want to get in trouble by my captain, eunbi unnie.

"sorry but i gtg" i said in a loud voice while running.

'that girl was pretty tall, it's rare that i see a girl as tall as me. and she was pretty cute too☺️☺️' i thought to myself .

ever since we bumped into each other, the tall girl and i noticed each other more, till we started talking and became friends and i also learned that she was a year older than me and her name is 'Yujin',of course we both apologized to each before we became friends. but we became closer and closer as days went by. yujin unnie often slept over at my house, every time she did, i got this weird feeling in my stomach and my heart. those are very new feelings for me.

i knew one thing though.
i want to figure out this feeling

"eunbie unnie!!" i screamed across the hall.

"yeah? wonyoung" she replied

i walked over to her after she responded.

"unnie, i want to ask you one thing. what does it mean when you get this weird feeling in your stomach and your heart when you see a person?"

"do you feel that when you see this certain someone?" eunbi unnie asked

"yehh..." i said

"OHHHH!!!!! daebak, wonyoung, sOuNdS LiKe yOuRe IN L O V E." eunbi unnie said in a loud voice.

——————————————————
thank you for reading
and again i didnt edit this😂😅