wonyoungs pov part 3

"are you sick, wonyoung ah?" yujin unnie asked. "your cheeks are so red" yujin unnie added

"no im not unnie" is said in a panicked voice. "probably cos it's hot"i said.
i guess this confirms it. i really do like yujin unnie. as i was staring at the ceiling, my heart racing while i was beside yujin unnie i was curios at what she's doing, i turn to look to her find out that she was looking at me. our eyes met, with our faces close to each other. while my heart was racing i could feel blood rushing to my cheeks once again. as our eyes met we stared at each other for 2 minutes 'i wish this moment will never end' i thought to myself. yujin unnie then decided to say something, "wonyoung-ah, my parents and i are going to stay at Canada for two years." right then and there i felt my heart break into a million pieces. my  eyes started to fill up with tears but i held them back because i didnt want to cry i front of her.

"when are you leaving?" i said in a shaky voice. my tears are threatening to fall.

"in 2 and a half months" yujin unnie said in a sad voice.

right at that moment i started to cry. yujin unnie hugged me while i was crying. and i wished so much for this one moment to never end.
——————————————————
and again i didnt edit this please forgive me for my grammar mistakes🥺🥺😂😂