Second Nature Returns, and why is dallas with them?

Ro's Pov

Later that day after all that crazy shit happenend, lisa, tionne, and I were all at Tee's house upstairs in her room.

"Y'all, I'm bored as hell, what we gone do today?" I said while spinning around in tionne's chair.

"I'm bored too, how about we go to... Ummm... I really don't know where to go. " Lisa said with her head laying on tionne's lap. "you got any suggestions babe? " She asked, looking up at tionne.

"Ummm, ohhhh I got it, how about we go to six flags?!" Tionne said excitedly.

I hopped up out of my seat.

"Hell yeah!! I haven't been to six flags in forever." I said as I went over to dap up tee. "Good thinking sis, now, I'm about to run home, and get my money and my car, and when I come back, y'all niggas better be ready." I said as I opened the door and walked out.

I ran down the stairs and out the door, as I was walking to my house, dallas paged me, and it said 100, and that means that we need to talk. Whatever it is, it can wait, cause me and my girls are about to have a day out, and ain't nothing gonna ruin this day.

Tionne's Pov

When Ro left out of my room with her little command, me and Lisa started laughing.

"She is so bossy, but I love her." Lisa said.

"Well that's rozanda for ya, bossy as hell, but very lovable." I said while laughing.

"You know, it don't take long to get to Ro's house, it's just across the street, so we need to get up." Lisa said while sitting up off of my lap, and stretching.

"I know, but we don't have to do anything but get our money, so can I just have this one moment to admire my beautiful girlfriend? Is that too much to ask?!" I said while folding my arms and pouting.

"Tionne you so damn dramatic!" Lisa yelled while laughing.

I laughed too and grabbed her arm and pulled her back on my bed in front of me.

"I love you." I said while leaning in.

"I love you too." She said while, she was also leaning in.

Our lips almost touched, but my door busted open and in comes rozanda.

"Y'all niggas ready to go or what?" She asked while fixing the strap on her suspenders.

We both looked at her with a straight face.

"Did I interrupt something?" She asked clueless.

"Naw rozanda, you didn't." I said, while still looking at her with a straight face.

"Oh ok then." She said while shrugging casually. "Let's go then, I'm ready to ride some rides!!" She said while turning around and walking out the door.

I pouted and folded my arms while looking at Lisa.

"She ruined our beautiful moment." I said while still pouting.

"Aww my baby is sad, it's ok, we'll have plenty of more moments like that, I promise." Lisa said while holding back her laugh.

"We better." I said while wiping away my invisible tears.

Lisa busted out laughing.

"Oh my God tionne! You are so dramatic!" She said while still laughing.

"Yeah yeah yeah, now come on before Ro come back yelling." I said as I rolled off of the bed and onto my feet.

Lisa hopped off of the bed and followed me out of the room, we made our way downstairs and out of the house. Ro's was leaning against her car, with her arms folded and decease taping her foot.