1.Missing You

Dt:09/09/2019

Continuation from prologue scene

Arnav was still siting in that room with the picture in his lap.suddenly he heard sound of door opening. He become furious because no one was allowed in this room even his parents and sister are not allowed he was all set to shout at intruder but stopped seeing the person who came or you can say only person who was allowed in that room.. His son AVISH SINGH RAIZADA....

Avi came to him while rubbing his eyes.

"What are you doing here papa" asked avi in his sleepy voice.

"Nothing avi when you woke up" asked arnav taking him in his lap.

Avi saw the picture in his hand.

"Are you missing mamma " asked avi while taking picture in his small hand.

Arnav nodded.

"I am also missing mamma " said avi in sad tone.

Both sat their in silence.

"Papa what is the time now" asked avi breaking the silence.

Although confused but replied

"12:05" said arnav.

"Happy birthday papa" scremed avi while jumping in his lap and hugged him tightly.

Now he remember that tomorrow was his birthday not only his but also his son birthday.

"Happy birthday to you too avi" said arnav while hugging him back.

"Thank you papa but you still not said thank you to me" said avi while fowrning.

"Thank you now it's ok with you" asked arnav.

"Perfect my teacher says if some one wishes you then you should say thank you to them" replied avi while his eyes were on picture.

Arnav nodded.

"Papa if mamma was with us we both used to eat jalebi" said avi making arnav confuse.

"How do you know khushi love jalebi" asked arnav.

"Bua said mamma used to love jalebis just like me" replied avi.

"No you are just like her" said arnav.

"Yaa papa i want to eat jalebi please" said avi licking his lips.

"Avi not now it is mid night you will get cavity if u eat sweets at mid night" said arnav in a stren voice.

"Papa please just today from next time I will eat in day please" said avi with pleading eyes and a cute pout by seeing this arnav has to agree.

"Ok last time" said arnav

avi nodded being excited

By taking one last look at room duo came out of room. After locking the room arnav lifted avi both headed towards kitchen.

While entering kitchen avi asked

"Papa cooks are sleeping who will prepare jalebi for me" asked avi while pouting.

Arnav chuckled at his words.

"Don't worry avi i will prepare jalebis for you" said arnav.

"Really" asked avi feeling excited to eat jalebis made by his papa. Arnav nodded.

By keeping avi on kitchen slab arnav started preparing jalebi. Avi was watching him with his excited eyes to taste jalebis made by his papa.

After some time arnav placed plate full of jalebis in front of avi as he completed preparing. Avi took one tasted it.