21. Surprise

Dt:03/03/2020

Khushi walked into their room and was surprised by the box nicely packed in a gift wrapper placed on the bed with her name written on it. She opened it with curiosity as there is no name of the sender. It revealed a beautiful red saree with a golden border. She knows it was a gift from arnav and she found a note in the foldings of saree.

You will look more beautiful in this saree.
Wear this saree, I have a surprise for you.

She frowned thinking why he suddenly wanted to surprise her but nevertheless
She quickly rushed to change her dress.

She was standing in front of the mirror getting ready suddenly she felt two hands circling around her waist from behind.

“You're looking beautiful khushi” he kissed her neck.

“What is the surprise?” asked khushi with excitement.

He chuckled at her excitement “ To know you have to come with me” he forwarded his hand, smiling she placed her hand in his. He was about to walk out of the room but she pulled him back. He looked at her with confusion
.

“Arnav, what about avi?” asked khushi.

Arnav smiled “ He will be with di I talked with him and he was ok with it” replied arnav.

She nodded. They drove towards their destination.

****

The car halted in front of a big building. They came out of the car. Khushi looked at the building with confusion.

“Why did you drive us to AR?” asked Khushi, yes arnav brought her to his office.

“You will know come with me” he started walking inside the office holding her hand.

They entered the elevator and he pressed the top floor button, all the while khushi stood beside him with her mind clouded with confusion and excitement to know about his surprise, the bing sound of elevator brought her back to this world and the view her gaze fell made her more excited for his surprise.

“Wow, arnav chopper” exclaimed khushi with happiness, arnav nodded.

“You own it?” came her another question. He nodded.

She hugged him with excitement “That means...That day you heard my talk and also remember it?” asked khushi with amusement. He nodded and her expression turned into shock.

“That means you heard everything?” asked khushi with hope that he didn't.

“Yes, how can I forget it?” he said with a smirk. She looked down with embarrassment. He cupped her face “I know you love heights and I also know why you wanted to fly in a chopper because from it you can see the ground clearly which is impossible in-flight and private jet... I brought this chopper that time as I wanted to surprise you but before it, you know what happened” said arnav.

Khushi hugged him as she remembered the day she talked about her wish to travel in the chopper when they were travelling in their private jet to visit Disneyland which was her childhood wish. When arnav came to know about it. He took her and avi to Disneyland. It was a month before her accident.

***

They were seated in their jet and it was moving towards its destination.

I can't even see the ocean and land properly on which we are travelling,” said khushi with irritation.

Arnav turned his gaze from avi hearing her irritated self-talk.

“It would be better if we travel in a chopper but this laad governor wasted his money on this useless jet where I can't see the land. It is the same as flight, what is different in travelling in our own jet” she signed in irritation.