character sketch

Arnav singh Raizada: popularly know as ASR in fashion world. CEO of AR fashion house.Arrogant and Rude to world but loves his Khushi and his Son Avi a lot. He become silent after khushi's depature.

Avish Singh Raizada: A cute six years old boy. Misses his mother alot and loves his father and like to spend his whole time with him.

Ratna Singh Raizada: Mother of arnav. She is a status minded person.loves her family.

Arshad Singh Raizada: Father of arnav. A polite person. His only wish is arnav's happiness.

Anjali Jha: Sister of arnav. She is soft spoken and polite person. Loves her family and her husband and son.

Shyam Manohar Jha: Husband of anjali. Lawyer by profession.

Manohar Singh Raizada and Manorama Singh Raizada :

Chacha and chachi of arnav. Their only wish is to see their old arnav back.

Akash Singh Raizada and Payal Singh Raizada:

Brother and sister in law of arnav.

Akhil jha:eight years old son of anjali and shyam.

Priya Singh Raizada: Three years old Daughter of Akash and Payal.

Aman Mathur: Best friend of arnav. He was trying his best to bring his old arnav back.

Lavanya Mathur: Best friend of khushi when she was studying and wife of aman.

To be continued...

Keerthana.