13.Family Time

Dt:07/01/2020

“Ok now stop crying and let's eat jalebi mamma” avi spoke pulling out of hug.

“You are bigger fan of jalebi then me” khushi asked.

“Yes he got than from you only, you forgot us but not your favorite sweet” arnav replied.

“Oh papa getting jealous of jalebi” avi spoke.

“What I used to like jalebi before also” khushi asked with amusement.

“No not like you used to love. You don't know how much I struggled to keep you away from jalebis during your pregnancy” arnav said while remembering his struggle.

“Really but I don't remember anything” khushi spoke with sadness.

“Don't worry mamma, now you will stay with us then with time you will remember us” avi spoke while hugging khushi.

“Ok but What about other family members? ” khushi asked.

“Don't worry, they will be happy to get their khushi back” arnav spoke.

“Yes mamma, papa when we will leave to Delhi?
I want to surprise all of them with mumma” avi spoke.

“Khushi should answer this question.
Khushi will you come with us to our home” arnav asked hoping positive response.

“I will come but before that I have to explain amrita about all these happenings. She is with me from the time I gained my consciousness in hospital” khushi spoke.

“I know khushi. I came to know from her that you're my khushi” arnav spoke causing khushi to look at him with wide eyes.

“Means she knew that I am your wife” khushi asked.

Arnav felt happy hearing her addressing herself as his wife.

“Yes because her only I got complete information about you” arnav replied.

“Papa I am also here, talk to me and I also got mumma after four years, so I have the right to spend time with her” avi demanded.

“What the!!! You were spending the last two weeks with her only and I only got to see her” arnav replied.

“For your kind information I was the one papa who arranged your lunch with mumma” avi spoke with his hand on hips.

“So I was the one who Appointed her as my PA” arnav spoke while challenging him.

“Papa I was the one who arranged our day out” avi spoke trying to raise his eyebrow.

“So I was the one who find khushi” arnav spoke.

“No papa you're lying. I meet mamma first at ice cream parlour” avi spoke.

“So What I found that she is my khushi” arnav spoke.

“No not your khushi she is my mumma” avi spoke.

Both of them were busy arguing that they didn't observe the person from whom they are fighting.

Khushi was in tears seeing them arguing like this for her.

In these years she used to think that anyone from her past was missing her or not but today she realized that her most important relations from her past were not missing her but were missing their life and now she felt that there is no need for her lost memory as her heart was sure that these two are heart and heartbeat.