Blue Eyes

Lisa stood still, eyes not blinking, frozen in time within the snowy forest. 

"H-how.." the Thai stuttered.

Sunmi, in a short black skirt and red buttoned shirt, threw a large thick blanket onto the ground that she had been hiding under so she could move in the sun. It wasn't the safest method for vampire daylight activities but she didn't have a great deal of options. 

"I've been tracking you for months, I couldn't stay with the clan...too many questions".

Lisa swiftly ran over to Sunmi and embraced her tightly, the dark haired girl not hesitating to hug back. 

Sunmi rested her head against her sire's shoulder, looking up with her violet eyes at the group of women all watching on. 

The vampire began to snarl demonically when she laid eyes on Jennie, axe in hand. "The slayer" she growled angrily. "Shh" Lisa whispered gently into her charge's ear, "relax, it's fine". From just a whisper from her sire, Sunmi calmed, and her eyes returned to their usual brown. 

The young vampire didn't like it at all, she didn't trust Jennie, the slayer had brought nothing but bad for Lisa. However she respected her sire and didn't press the issue. 

"Just stay here, I need to talk to the others for a second" the Thai said before heading over to her friends.

"Um guys that is-" she began but was swiftly interrupted. "The girl I saw you flirting with at the club a while ago" Jennie uttered with a look of disgust on her face, "...you turned her into a vampire". The slayer felt sick, once again she had been brutally reminded of what Lisa truly is...or at least what Lisa used to be.

"Yes" the redhead replied with a lump in her throat and guilt in her stomach, "I turned her into a demon, like me". 

"And I'm grateful" Sunmi said from behind as she approached the group, unable to resist the urge to antagonise the slayer. The group of girls were struggling to disguise their fear, being around a vampire like Lisa is one thing, but Sunmi was another.

"The evil energy in this forest is overwhelming, how did you even find me in here?" Lisa asked her charge. Jennie folded her arms, "yes, how did you find her". 

Sunmi wrapped her arms around Lisa's waist from behind, lightly pressing her face against the Thai's neck as she looked the slayer in the eyes, "the bond between vampire and sire is the strongest bond on earth" she replied with a smirk before gently biting on Lisa's shoulder that was slightly exposed.

Since gaining her soul, the only other vampire Lisa had spent time with was Mina. As Mina was ensouled as well, it was different. Sunmi could prove to be a bad influence on the Thai. 

Jennie twirled her axe around in her hand skilfully as she looked at Sunmi, "we're on a mission but if you're going to pose a threat then I can take some time out of my schedule to dust you, oh I don't know...about 30 seconds?".

The dark haired vampire grinned as she transformed into her demonic appearance. 

"Calm down" Lisa sighed with annoyance, "nobody is going to dust anyone" she said at the slayer, "and nobody is going to bite anyone" she added but this time towards her charge, "lets focus on the mission". Sunmi shrugged, "what mission?". "There's an evil presence here" the redhead replied, "it has been killing humans". The dark haired girl laughed lightly, "so what? Let it rip their throats out, it isn't your problem".

The Thai shook her head slowly as she positioned herself to face her charge, "it is my problem, it is the reason I'm here, I didn't know Jennie would be too". "But why are you interested in this?" Sunmi replied with confusion. Lisa looked down at the snow covered forest floor, "I'm...I'm not who I used to be". The younger vampire was no less confused, "I don't understand, lets just go back to Yes-Seong".