Covert Operations

Covert Operations is an agency hidden deeply in the US's military and is meant to take out any threat that could affect America's future. And you thought the CIA was hardcore?

Lexi Warren is one of the agency's best agents, she likes to complete her missions swiftly and then come back home in time to stop by her favorite bar for a shot or two, but her job gets a whole lot harder when someone else decides to play, someone by the name of Colton Howards who just loves to get on her bad side. 

Caution:

This book contains Mature/Strong Language

A LOT OF VIOLENCE (I watch way too many action movies)

And Im pretty sure there are some sexual situations/discussions

Authors Note

This book is just a first draft, so there will be a lot of mistakes, of which I will go back through at a later date to edit.

Yeahhhh I think that's it for the Authors Note sooo..........Enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2020, Morgan Azevedo.

All rights reserved. No part of these pages may be used for any purpose. Therefore, reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or re-transmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author/publisher.