13

"The Devil You Know" by X Ambassadors

    Both agents were able to get their hands on a couple of guns which made their task of assassinating the many men in the hallway fairly easy. Now their next task was to acquire the information onto the small flash drive, which was thankfully still on Lexi's person, and then destroy the rest.

    The door with the bolded words Office on it was the room that they decided to enter, they instantly knew that they were correct when they saw all of the computers as well as monitors locating various military platoons' actions.

    "Well, that was easy." Bates sighed, his hands on his knees as he bent over to catch a breather.

    "Yeah, you can say that again." Lexi replied as she made her way towards the main computer and inserted the drive so she could download all of the intended information ont it.

    "Well that was easy." Bates repeated with a large grin on his face as he made his way towards the main computer and watched Lexi click on multiple files, dragging them towards the drives folder.

    "Shut up. Why don't you be useful and find some lighter fluid or something." She glared for a quick second, taking her eyes off the screen as she waited for everything to download.

    "Why do I have to do everything?" Bates mumbled on his breathe as he checked the ammo in his gun and walked out of the office's door.

    Lexi sat in the comfy desk chair and looked around in the desk before finding what she wanted, a nail file, she then leaned back and threw her feet on the desk, relaxed as she filed down her finger nails. She heard various gunshots and just as the drive was at 99% the office door opened to reveal an angry Bates.

    "Some motherfucker bite me, like actually tried to bite through my wetsuit. Look." Bates explained as he pointed towards his shoulder where there was a small imprint of teeth marks.

    Lexi laughed as she threw her feet down from the desk and took the harddrive out of its designated location, the screen grew a bright green color indicating that the drive was reading to be ejected. 

    "Alright well just spread that everywhere." Lexi commented, motioning towards the bottle of vodka in Bates hand.

    Bates nodded as he started at the main computer before flinging the rest of the alcohol around the room, he grabbed a cigar box and lighter off of one of the bookshelves closest to him and took a cigar out. He slowly lit the cigar and took a large inhale.

    "God that's disgusting, how do villains smoke this shit." He coughed before throwing the lit cigar onto the desk while they walked out the door.