Bakugou Katsuki X Reader Fluff

FLUFF ☁️
Disclaimer:Will contain colorful language because we've got McBlasty here

   It's your first day at UA High, your extremely nervous but exited to see your cousin Denki. You were excepted a little late because you were still in the process of moving in during the exams but it didn't matter to you, it was your dream school and boy were you ready.
   You were walking up to UA exited to see Denki but to your surprise you were met with an explosion that would've hit you if you didn't activate your quirk. You were able to use energy as a shield or a weapon (it's basically violet from the incredibles) and it automatically activates when your startled or scared. Little did you know in doing this you had accidentally protected a frail green eyed boy with unkempt hair which didn't sit well with the kid who had just thrown the explosion directly at you, this was clean when he said "HEY YOU FUCKING NERD GET OUT OF THE WAY OR DO I HAVE TO RUN YOU DOWN TOO".
   You were trembling and weren't exactly sure how to respond, you'd been here for five minutes and you'd already gotten into a fight. Thankfully you heard a familiar voice before the angry blonde could do anything else.
"Hey Bakugou chill that's my cousin your yellin at there" Denki said. The angry blonde instantly retorted with "Maybe she shouldn't get in the way of my fights, look she let Deku get away".
You thought to yourself for a second 'Deku was that kids name, huh I wonder why he has such a hate boner against him. That kid looked terrified and judging by what I just saw I wouldn't mess with him'. During your little thinking sesh you hadn't realized the angry blonde had walked away and Denki was snapping in your face trying to get your attention, it wasn't till he zapped you that you snapped out of it and look at him in anger and said "Hey dummy what was that for".
    "You we're doing that weird thing where you look and the ground and scrunch your nose again and we really have to get to class" Denki said back. You made and 'Oh' face and instantly started running to your next class out of fear you'd be late and immediately took a seat next to the Deku who then leaned over and whispered "Hey thanks for totally saving me with your quirk back there, I'm Izuku by the way". "I thought your name was deku?" You whisper back. "That's just Kaachans name for me we've know each other since we were kids and it's kinda just his way of poking fun but I kinda like it now" He whispers back. Instantly after that presumably your teacher walks in and Introduce you to the class "This is (y/n) she just transferred here...". You stopped listening and started paying attention to the blonde who presumably was Kaachan, you couldn't help but notice him, he was powerful and unafraid and dare you even think he was a little but cute but why was he so angry, he sits there with a scowl then he starts waving his hands and chuckling, you realized he caught you staring and so did Denki. You were really in shit now. You immediately looked down at your feel just in time for Aizawa to dismiss you back to your seat.

                     ~Time Skip~
It was lunch time and Denki had invited you to sit with him and his friends which you had earlier figured out was Kirishima, Mina, Sero and Kaachan or Bakugo. It made you a little nervous because it's only half way through the day and your already crushing on him and Denki definitely knew.
  "(Y/N, Y/N)" Denki zapped you again and you realized you spaced out.
   "Oh I'm sorry did you say something, I spaced" you said. "I asked how you liked it so far you've been doing that thinking face all day so you must have some thoughts" Denki said.
"Oh is that what that is I thought it was a nervous habit or something" Mina joked
"Yeah she's had the same thinking face since we were kids" Denki says
"Personally I think it's adorable"Mineta says
"Ew EWWRWWWWW" Mina screams.
Everyone but you and you guessed it Bakugo averted there attention to the grape.
"Why are you so angry" you ask curiously.
"Why should I tell you"Bakugo retorts
"Because if you don't I'll pry it out of you if it's the last thing I do"you say back.
"Have fun with that you nerd"Bakugou says as he stomps off. Suddenly you feel your feel moving to go chase after him, Denki looks at you and smiled smugly, you turn around and blush.
"Hey I asked you a question"you say "Dont follow me" he retorts . "I wanna know why your so angry so no I will follow unless something makes me stop"you retort back. Suddenly Bakugou turns around and leans in very close, you can hear explosions in the palms of his hands which out of fear activated your energy fields.
"If I told you about me it would scare you, you can't even hear one of my explosions without activating one of your stupid shields" Bakugou says angrily. The fact he doubted you made you angry so you threw an energy ball at him which seemed to really piss him off because the crackling in his palms intensified as he said "Listen here move on before I hurt you". "What are you scared of, is someone as big and bad as you really that afraid of letting people in, having friends is good but pushing people out isn't going to help you" you instantly retorted back. You walked away from the dumbfounded Bakugo back to the cafeteria to find Denki and Mina bombarding you with questions about what happened with Bakugo, you ignored them until lunch was over because all you could think of was Bakugo, you've been here for a few hours but you feel such an attachment towards him and all you want to do is be his friend.
                 ~Time Skip~
The rest of the school day was spent thinking about Bakugo and how mean he was but how you still felt so strongly towards him even just knowing him for a few hours. Just then as you were walking out the door he called to in a soft voice you would've never expected and he said "Why do you care so much, you get along perfectly fine with everyone else but you take an interest in me, why". "Well you almost blew me up this morning and that's one hell of a first impression but other than that you seem so unafraid but you also seem like you need a friend" You say "I didn't mean to blow you up but maybe your right even though all of those idiots truly think we're all friends"he says looking side ways so you can't see his face.
"You really do care about them, you put on a poor poor poor facade you would've killed them by now if you didn't" you say.
"Tch"he retorts. "If I'm so wrong why did you come up to me, calmly. You even said I was right and apologized, you don't seem like the apologetic type. Why have you taken an interest in me Bakugou"you say. Bakugo looks at you with the biggest blush and shoves his hands in his pockets and says "Because you make me feel something I can't describe, it's been 8 hours and god damnit I can't stop thinking about you, I don't like it but it's almost debilitating how much I love it". Your shocked but you get a sudden surge of confidence and lean over and hug him for what felt like an eternity.
Let's just say it was the start to something wonderful.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I hate it but I don't hate it enough to delete it so here you go
                     ~Bee🐝