Deku x Denki x Kirishima Lemon

⚠️ Pretty Kinky DONT read If you don't like that stuff 💚
——————
Narrator POV
Kami had invited a few of the boys over to his house since his parents would be away. The boys were sitting around playing 3 truths and a lie.
"Okay your turn Midoriya your turn" Kiri said
"Okay, well, my favorite color is green, I'm gay, all might is my dad"
"Wait Midoriya since we know your not allmights kid, your gay" Kiri questions
"Well yeah, I thought that would be harder" Midoriya says nervously.
"Then come here and prove it" Kami says mischievously
"What wait I...."
Midoriya was cut off by Kami slamming his lips on his and his tongue into his mouth. His face turned beat red as he fought with Kamis tongue, before a winner could be determined Kiri grabbed Midoriya by the collar and turned him around to kiss him. Midoriyas steady growing erection was pressing against the male. Kami moved in and started kissing Midoriyas neck and groping his ass.
"Hey loser lets make him scream"Kiri said mischievously.
"Wait what" Midoriya protested but it went to deaf ears, Kami and Kiri started to rip the boys clothes off.
"Guys I shouldn't be the only one naked, it's embarrassing" Midoriya said shyly. Kami and kiri then stripped making the boy blush fifty times brighter.
"Midoriya I want you to focus on Kamis cock in your ass, hes wanted to rip your clothes off since you got here, wanting to slam his tiny dick inside of you.
Kami ticked, Kiris taunts made him wild and hard making he forget to prep the poor boy making Izu scream "DADDY" in a mix of pain and pleasure.
"Don't worry Midoriya he won't last long, then you'll get to feel me inside of you" Kiri says.
Kiris taunt only fueling Kami once again making him slam harder into Midoriya with each thrust, making Midoriya scream louder each time until finally both boys had cum simultaneously.
Almost immediately after Kami had pulled out Kiri had slammed back in making Midoriya scream out "oh yes daddy".
"Who can fuck you better" kiri says
"YOU DADDY" Midoriya drools almost nearing a second orgasm.
Kiri was exceptionally big stretching Midoriya to the max, making him scream and moan.
"DADDY IM GONNA COME" Midoriya Screams
"Who's the only one who can fuck you this good" Kiri Question
"YOU DADDY" Midoriya screams out as he cums.
"Kirishima cums into midoriya and pulls out, falling back on the bed with Kami and Midoriya.
"We should do this more often" Kami says.
"Shh he's sleeping....but don't worry round two is happening as soon as he wakes up" Kiri says as he smirks.
—————
I hope you enjoy, this was requested by Todoroki_loves_me , I hope you enjoyed this. Thankyou for requesting love 💜💜💜