Mina Ashido X Fem Reader Lime

Lime is like watered down lemon if you don't know. For instance it probably like just touching and like nothing too intense and if you don't like it don't read it
_________________________________________
You had moved away 3 years ago from your home 3 years ago, when you moved you left your best friend behind. Mina Ashido, you were like Pb&J, you could never have one without the other. Today that would all change though because of your recent enrollment in UA. You were so exited to see your favorite person even and you couldn't wait to see her reaction when she saw you.
It was the morning of and saying you were nervous was an understatement but you forced yourself to walk out the door and walk to UA. You walked in your class a little late because you had trouble finding the room but finally you had arrived. You were about to knock on the door but you froze, you weren't sure if she even remembered you or if she'd be mad you left or upset you never called and told her. Mina always liked to know everything. Nonetheless in the few minutes you'd been standing there you built up the courage to knock on the door. A tall man with long, shaggy black hair greeted you.
'This must be my teacher' you thought as you hesitantly walked into the classroom and instantly your eyes found Mina and hers found you. Your worries from earlier were washed away when her rather neutral expression turned into a wide grin
"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N"
The class looked confused as to why Mina was screaming and Aizawa tried to settle her but she could barely contain her self, your years of hours and hours of face time were over.
'Mina looks so different in person, she's taller, she's got boobs and lastly she's hot'
You hadn't been totally honest with Mina when she asked if you liked anyone. You'd always had a crush on her but you were sure she wasn't gay and your little lesbian heart couldn't handle that so you never said anything.
Time skip————
It was the end of the day and you were beat but you and Mina were together again and that's all you cared about but you realized containing your feelings for her in person would be much harder than over face time. It especially made you nervous when she offered to walk you home because there's no way you would deny, but she made you feel flustered and she always knew when you were lying and you knew she knew something was up when she said this; "y/n, I'm totally glad your back and everything but are you feeling okay you seem nervous and your face has been flushed all day, ooooooooow do you have a crush?Do you remember in fourth grade when you were totally crushing on Kaneki (lol Tokyo ghoul references) and literally the same thing happened".
"Oh wow yeah" you turned your head away so she wouldn't see you face anymore "that's really embarrassing, why do you still remember that" you chuckled
"Oh well I guess my brains a little weird like that, you know me always a little funky you know" she said as she looked away nervously as if she said something wrong.
"I guess your right but this is my house" you both frowned slightly at the fact you already had to part ways and you hated that so you said this "Mina do you wanna come in, I really would hate to leave you I've missed you so much and I know my mom wouldn't mind seeing you when she gets off work and she might even take you home".
Mina instantly lit up and ran inside, she was happy it didn't have to end there because truthfully Mina was in love with you and seeing you again was a dream come true.
You led Mina throughout the house then finally to your room, as soon as you entered you both began to be a little flushed but pushed it aside because you really wanted to have a good time but quickly it started to eat at you that you were in love with her and so you decided to say something abruptly
"Mina are you gay"
She quickly replied with "y/n I'm about as straight as a circle, are you gay?"
Your thoughts were racing and you had a pure fuck it moment and leaned in and kissed her, you turned a shade of red that would put Kirishimas hair to shame but to your surprise she pulled you back in for another kiss which slowly turned into a make out session. Mina grabbed your ass and pulled you onto her lap, you yelped in surprise, she pulled away and asked "y/n can I touch you, if not it's fine but I've wanted this for so long and now I have it". Your heart was pumping the speed of light you were so nervous but you weren't gonna lie you wanted this too and so you eagerly shook your head yes. With that Mina slipped her hand under your shirt and unclipped your bra, she slowly slid her hand around to your breast and squeezed. You let out a small moan and she wanted more. She played with your nipples and your moans got louder. You finally gained enough confidence and started giving her the same treatment, she sounded beautiful. Mina started to slide her hand down into your pants but before anything happened you heard your mother open then front door, instantly you stopped and composed yourselves and put your bra's back on before your mom could make it to your room.
By then it was 9 and your mom offered to drive Mina home but before you left you said your goodbyes and see you tomorrow's and took one last kiss before she left. It was truly the best night of your life.