Kirishima X Reader Fluff

"I'm not dead... Someone help me please

Kirishima.....Kirishima....KIRISHIMA"

White lights clouded your vision as a sudden explosion was heard.

"Y/n WAKE UP" Kirishima shouted

You woke up in your dorm room, being shook awake by Kiri, you had had a nightmare and was screaming his name, he had been awake training and heard his name.

"Are you okay, you sounded pretty scared, what happened?"

Kiri was bombarding you with questions about your nightmare and quite frankly you weren't sure you really wanted to answer him and tell him about your reoccurring nightmare but he was your best friend and your crush and his piercing eyes were just begging you to tell him.

"Well uhmm"you turn your head away fearing he might think your a baby as you explain "Since UA was attacked I've had this nightmare, its us as heroes but the villain is too strong and he crushes me and you think i'm dead and I have to watch as he mercilessly kills you and if I don't wake up every one of our friends".

He's silent and so you internally panic nut then he grabs you and pulls you into a hug

"Y/n from now on you have to tell me when you have this dream or any nightmare, I wanna know these things about you"

"Kiri why"

"I'm not gonna let the girl I've fallen in love with suffer, that's not manly. Now promise me you will always tell me these things"

"I love you too kiri and I solemnly swear to always tell you these things"

You hugged each other for what seemed like hours before kiri snatched one of the blankets you had tacoed yourself in and one of your many pillows and laid down on the couch

"Kiri what are you doing"

"Your never sleeping alone again and I wanna be here if you wake up"

-------------------------------------------------

That was short, cheesy and bad but schools really kicking my ass rn so be patient with updates :) -Bee