5. his confidence

Tokuma Hitomo didn't have much confidence herself. she was always second guessing everything she did and just never did anything completely assured with how it will go.

but, not everyone was like that.

Miyuki Kazuya, a boy in her class, had pretty much everything figured out and everyone knew it. he was going to finish up high school and get a full scholarship to a great university and then get drafted for a national level team. he didn't have to worry about anything. not his grades nor his game performance which were both top notch.

Kuramochi also had a lot of things going for him. sure, his grades might not be as good as some others, but he wasn't stupid. he had an air of confidence around him that went pretty much unmatched, and Hitomo found that very attractive.

she doesn't know why it was attractive to her, but maybe it was because it was something she lacked. just, confidence is attractive.

so, Kuramochi was presenting a project to the class, and he talked like he owned the place. and to Hitomo, he did.

he didn't have any cue cards or anything, and he didn't just read off of the board. he had everything memorized, which was more than Hitomo could ever do.

and so, on a normal Wednesday, Tokuma Hitomo fell in love with the confidence Kuramochi just oozed. something she would probably never have.

but that's life, you know?

---------

what it do bay bee boo.

this is short and shitty but there wasnt much i could do for this. even though it was me who wanted to include it.

okay so im back at school now and i literally hate it. but thats show biz baby.

im not sure when the next update will be but i hope it'll be soon! there arent many more chapters left... maybe 4 or so.. so its gonna come to a close sometime soon.

but! i will see you soon!