Elf Week: Ralis x Reader [Day Three]

Tuesday - Dark Elf - Morrowind

It was a cold day, a chill wing shoved through my jacket and I shivered in response. I chattered my teeth, wincing as I saw the bright white snow fall gracefully to the ground. I heard footsteps behind me, and I slowly looked behind me. Only to slip on an ice slab and hit my head, making me black out. I was picked up by someone and carried to a cave nearby that could provide some warmth.

~

When I came to, I was in the arms of Ralis. I smiled.

"Well, look who's still alive."

 I blushed at Ralis' smile. He was looking down at me while I was laying in his arms. He felt me shivering dangerously, so he brought me close to his chest. I nuzzled his chest, feeling an aura of heat surround him. I sighed in comfort at the heat. I closed my eyes, nuzzling more into his chest.

"How's your head?" Asked the red haired Dark Elf. 

Honestly, my head felt fine. It was more my chest that hurt. Throbbing with every heart beat I heard from Ralis. Tightening at his voice. Quickly beating heart pounding at my rib cage. Shaking, due to both the cold and nerves.

"Good," I replied. Ralis stroked my bruised head, making me shudder.

"Ouch.." I whispered. 

Ralis frowned and put some snow on my bruise, making me shiver.

"Thanks, Ralis." 

Ralis bent down and kissed my cheek to warm me up.

"Anything for you." He whispered.

Ralis and I ended up laying down on a spot of grass free from snow. Sure, it was cold...and wet, and soggy, but it was better than snow, somehow. I was curled up with Ralis. He had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. He pressed a kiss to my neck, cheek, forehead, nose, jaw, and then hesitated before he pressed his lips to mine. I kissed his back, feeling a surge of heat wash over me. 

"That worked." He said with a smexy smirk on his smexy face.

I felt a blush wash over my face as my eye lids half closed and I smiled lovingly. I pressed my lips to his and smiled.

"I love you, too." I giggled. 

I saw a shocked expression wash over his face and a red blush approach his cheeks. I didn't hesitate before smashing his lips hard onto mine. I gasped a little and kissed back. It was passionate, meaningful, joyful.

"Thank you for helping me recover." I said.

Ralis smiled and nuzzled me and closed his eyes.

"Of course." 

We both ended up falling asleep in each other's arms.

STAY TUNED FOR DAY FOUR!!!!!!!!!

I'm not used to writing on a school day. I have school today through Friday. 

447 words