𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @ILoveFood749

Title: Hair

I leaned into Donnie's touch as he gently kneaded his fingers through my knotted hair.

"Thanks again, Donnie. I probably would've just picked up a pair of scissors and given myself a pixie cut." I joked and he chuckled.

"No problem, (y/n). To be honest, I love playing with your hair. April's is too thin and short." I turned to look at him.

"You like playing with hair? I didn't know that." he hummed as he began twisting my hair. I suddenly felt him stiffen.

"Oh no," I heard him mutter, "I wasn't supposed to do that." My eyes widened as I quickly jumped up and ran for the bathroom, flicking the light on.

When I saw what Donnie had done to my hair, I almost ran back to the living room just to smack him. He had tricked me.

My hair was in a beautiful fishtail updo with a purple ribbon braided through it. As I grabbed my phone to try and take a picture of it, suddenly Donnie came in and grabbed the phone, snapping the photo for me.

Then, I smacked him.

"That's for scaring me!" I smacked him again as he laughed.

"Okay, okay!" he laughed and grabbed me around the waist, pulling me closer. I stopped as I realized how close we were. It would've been more intimate if we hadn't realized how massively tall the turtle was compared to me.

He then groaned and leaned down to give me a quick peck, laughing as he quickly ran away. I rolled my eyes and gave chase after admiring my hair one more time.

That my new boyfriend had done. 

++++++++++

I know it's really short but there wasn't a description and I kinda ran out of ideas, sorry.

Request!