The Encounter

Another day closer to young Midorya 4th birthday he can't waiting it's slowly getting closer.

He's seen "blue gal" a couple more times throughout the 3 months since their 1st encounter, but nothing more than a glimpse.

She's unmistakable to miss her blue hair pops out compared to its surroundings.

Right now he's on his way to the park where he is supposed to meet up with his friend Kachan.

In the car with his mother he's very eager to arrive.

" Are we there yet mom" he states quickly dissipating the silence.

"Yes honey just a few more minutes I know ur excited, but wait a little longer" Inko replies.

Izuku does as he's told and patiently wait for them to arrive.

xXxX

Once there he hope out quickly running away and waving at his mother " Bye mom!" As he runs to play in the park.

'What am I gonna do with that kid' she thinks as she eaves back and goes to sit down next to Mitsuki after spotting her.

Half an hour later...

Bakugo's Pov
'Deku?' He thinks why is that brat here. His mother probably invited him he's gonna let that old hag know what he thinks later.

"Hey Kachan!" Izuku says with enthusiasm why smiling.

'Why is he always so happy he's a useless deku doesn't even have a quirk yet even when he does get one it won't be as good as mine' He thinks with hateful glares intended forwards our cinnamon roll.

As soon as he gets close enough Baguko pushes 'DEKU' to the ground and shouts " WHAT ARE U DOIMG HERE DEKU!!" his voice full of hate.

All the while a certain blue haired girl watches from a far...

"Huhmph, that hurt Kachan!" He semi-shouts back clapping his hands over his mouth at what he said a little to loud for comfort.

"What did you say DEKU, you think I care you useless fuck!" Baguko hisses back in shock from the defiance of the young boy.

" I'm sorry" he says as a crackling fist lands a hit on his cheek.

'That should teach him' Baguko thinks as he walks away with his gang in tow.

Izuku Pov
'That really hurt' He thought while getting up and running his cheek.

'Huh, well what did i expect talking back to him' He states as he soon follows the way Kachans gang was last headed.

As soon as he's in earshot of the gang he hears a cry of pain. Quickly hurrying to the gang afraid for their victim he arrives to witness Bakugo burning the arm of a oh so familiar girl.

Bakugo Pov
"I though older kids were supposed to be stronger, huh" he states matter of factly while pressing even harder causing another shout from the girl.

What I didn't expect was for someone to come to her aid. DEKU!!

Izuku Pov
As soon as he's there he smacks away Bakugo arm and steps in front of the girl while trembling with fear." Leave her alone Kachan this isn't how heroes should act!"

Bakugo still in shock snapped out of it to only face the shaking greenette. "And what are you going to do about it useless DEKU" he barks back while swinging at the boy.

In defence he covers his arm ready for the hit, but it still hurt his arm slightly bunlrned and bruised.

Not saying anything holding the pain he  holds it in and returns and menacing glare at the hothead." Stop it!" He states in retaliation from a small confidence boost.