Memories and Nightmares

Their friendship started as just strange meetings when they were 3 and 6 reapextively ,but then they met each other and a friendship was born.

*Timeskip*

Izuku POV

It's almost my birthday again I'm gonna be six and nejire turned 8 a couple of months ago. We've stayed friends and deepened our relationship and she's the light of my day at school now.

Nejire POV

It's kind of embarrassing being friends with someone younger ,but it's Izuku do it doesn't matter. I've been hearing little whispers and talks from my parents due to their work we might move ,but I doubt it.

Nejire's mother's POV

"It's a great job opportunity!" " We could be set for the rest of our lives!" She states at her husband. "Listen I know hero work has been tuff but we can't just up and leave!" He replies. "Why not!?" She asked. "Because of Nejire!!" "She's happy here and that's what's important" he yells back stressed about their financial situation.

"I know you care about our daughter but it's a sacrifice we have to take we're getting barried in debt" she says. Knowing there is no other choice "Fine but wait another week let her spend her celebrate her friend Izuku's birthday?".
"Ok" she answers both now packing.

Izuku's POV

I wake up a little groggy but it wears off as I realise what day it is. 'It's my birthday!!!!'. He rushes down stairs to an anticipated breakfast of pancakes and bacon whipped up by Inko.

" Thanks mom!" He says loudly. "Happy birthday Izu!" She proclaims. Getting ready because he has plans this after noon. "You're already getting ready you must be excited let's go when you're ready" she says knowing Izuku's Meetup with Nejire at the park is why he's happy.
He doesn't want or need a party just spending an afternoon with her is enough in his head.

XxXx

They arrive.early and mess around for a couple of hours until the Hado's show up.

Inko POV

"Hello" "Hi" "Nejire!" "Izuku!" Greeting are exchanged and we all settle down.

"Go ahead just don't go to far" inko tells the young midorya. He squeels and heads off with Nejire into the park.

"So we have something important to tell you and Izuku" the girls parents say. Suprised I turn my attention to them and am heartbroken for my son.

XxXx

Izuku POV

'We've been playing around all day now ,but all this time Nejire seems off' he thinks. "Are you not having fun Nejire we can do something else if you want?!" He asks the weird acting girl.

FLASHBACK

"Nejire I'm so sorry but we can't stay here we've managed to hold on for another week for u to be with ur friend on his birthday but we're leaving that same day, so say you're goodbyes"

END

Nejire POV

For the last hours she's been spending with her friend those moments keep repeating in her head causing her to blank out and seem a little sad.

" Izuku I need to tell you something" her voice said a bit shaky.

Izuku POV

'She sounds sad' he thinks.
He follows her lead and they end up on a bench farther away in a garden.

"So what's wrong?" He states oblivious to what she about to say.

(It's about 6 o'clock right now)

She can't stand it any longer and she tears up while trying to speak, but she manages to get it out.

"Izuku I'm moving away!!" She muffles out.

'What!?' he thinks banking out due to the news. The only true friend he's had is leaving him. Why? Is it because of him?

The shock absorbs the boy as the processes the information.

Nejire crying now leans in and hugs him apologizing over and over again. "I'm sorry" "Please forgive me" "I don't want to leave you"

He snaps out of it seeing her this sad for him.

"It's ok!" He full-heartly smiles at her making her worries disappear. "Why aren't you mad at me or sad?!" She says wiping away her tears.

Inside he's breaking but if he can take her worries away everythings ok.

"Don't worry ok just keep our promise and I'll see you there!" he proclaims bravely though a crocodile smile. Confused she asked "Where".
" At UA!!!" He proclaims with no distain in his voice the polar opposite of his true feelings.

As she smiles lightening the mood a soft "Ok" pireces through the silence. "Please keep that promise." She barely whispers to him as she leans onto his shoulder.

Not ruining the moment he holds her and they stay like that enjoying each other presence till they head their voices being called .

"Izuku!" "Nejire!" "Where could they have gone?" The parents ask.

They walk toward the voices holding hands " Don't worry. Why? Because we are here!" They state. Causing smiles on everyone's faces. "Aww how cute but it's time to go. Did you enjoy you're birthday Izuku?" His mother asks. Thinking about those moments with Nejire he confidently says "Yes!". While nejire's mother mouths asking if she told him confused on his demeanor, she nods yes.

"Well nice celebrating with you guys we have to go! We stayed a while but we might miss our flight!" Nejire's parents say as they hug and say goodbye to the Midorya's.

As they start to walk away Izuku waves and starts to leak tears thinking about the events that have transpired. Bit sparking a little joy Nejire returns out of breath but she gives Izuku a bracelet?

"What's~this?" He manages to say through tears.

" A friendship bracelet" she says tearing up herself.

"Please remember me because I won't forget you Izuku." Nejire says before giving him one last hug.

And she leaves nearly melting down until she makes it to her parents.

She turns around to see him waving with the handmade blue and green bracelet already on.

Causing her to wave crying with a smile.

As she they leave inko hears sniffling and turns to see Izuku crying. "Oh are you ok sweety?" She asks while comforting him. "Why are you only crying now?" She wonders.

"Because I needed to be strong for her!"  He says now having a full breakdown.
'She's gone' ' And I won't be able to keep our promise. I can't become a hero, quirkless!' Berating himself mentally

"Oh my baby it's gonna be ok" she says as she runs her hand through his hair.

He hugs his mother and clenches his fist 'No I will become a hero, a hero so that  people like Nejire don't have to worry when he's around!'

'A hero for her!' he shouts in his head.

This being their last encounter?

Ok so how was this new chapter for my story sorry I haven't uploaded in a while but im back now I'm gonna do it more consistently. So hope u enjoy and thanks for reading!!

Ok so I edited this to add and make it better in preparation for the new chapter releasing soon hope u enjoy it