Changes

Ok guys I'm gonna try to make this the longest chapter yet so hope you enjoy.

It had been just yesterday, when Izuku's world had turned upside down. His best (and only true) friend had left. What was he gonna do now it was a quirkless boy against the world. And he had to face it alone.

Of course his mother was there but she had enough to worry about.

Izuku's POV

It was back to school the 'memorable if you could call it that' weekend had past and now he was back in school.

At first it was just little whispers and talks not much, but as the day got want on he heard full on conversations.

" The quirkless kid yeah turns out his only friend left!" Was one that stood out to him.

He knew the older kids weren't very nice to him, but they didn't normally go out of they're way to bother him. But now without Nejire it looks like he's got an even bigger Target on his back.

The day wasn't too bad until.
"DDDDEEEEEDDKKKKUUU!!!!!"
he knew that voice all to well, but before he could even react.

BOOM! He felt a heated push shove him to the ground.

"Thought I wouldn't find out about your little friend leaving!" Bakugo said.

"Kachan!" Deku exclaimed still touchy about the subject.

"YOU COULDN'T EVEN KEEP A FRIEND AROUND!" "HAHA!" "little Deku finally lost his only friend" Bakugo berated him. "About time she left!".

"No, she had to leave!!" "She didn't have a choice!" He fought back. He knew it would get him attacked but when it came to Nejire he would take the risk. Throwing a punch with all the force this frail child had.

"OH! DON'T GET FULL OF YOURSELF SHE WAS THE ONLY REASON YOU HAD ANY RESPECT AROUND HERE!!" " AND NOW THAT SHES GONE" he shouts as he grabs the attempted attack twisting his hand and "POP!" Izuku was on the ground crying due to the sadness and pain he was in. to. As a little smoke comes off where Bakugo grabbed his arm he raises his arm again and lightly? places it on Izuku's shoulder.

Causing shivers to go down the boys spine he was expecting a bloe. He pressed his hand on his shoulder SsZzzhSs "YOU'RE A QUIRKLESS NOBODY!!!"
Bam! He set of a small explosion on Izuku's shoulder.

"There it is" he thought.

"NEVER FORGET THAT!!" Bakugo states before calling his lackeys and walking away.

Was this his life now? Was he going to be a punching bag for Bakugo? He didn't want to be a quirkless nobody, but did he have choice? Now that Nejire was gone what was he looking forward to

XxXx

This had been happening regularly, now it was almost expected. His mother did notice but there was only so much a single mother could do against a school that didn't care about her son's well being.

So seeing what the stress did to his mother's health and weight he put on her shoulders he put on a fake smile. Even if he was quirkless he didn't want to be a drawback to his mom so he lied.

The beatings both physical and verbal continued, believe him he tried to fight back but without Nejire by his side he faltered and eventually got taken down. And on the ground he was defenceless.

Insult after beating he learned that keeping quiet and letting them say what they want they got tired of it eventually and left.

He just avoided everyone, living his life trying to survive morning till night, rinse and repeat.