Little update

Hey everyone! Sooo...wow! Ik it might not seem like a lot to any of you, but i just checked in on Wattpad and holy heck, there's 32 FUCKING READS THAT'S INSANE. I'm truly so grateful to everyone for taking a look at my story, and thanks so much to the people who voted for it!!! And yes, you're probably thinking "what the hell 32 reads and 4 votes isn't that much". But honestly, for me it is. It was kinda a huge step for me to put my writing out into the world, and when I first published this story it wasn't for the reads or anything, it was just something that I could be proud of and would know was out there for people to possibly enjoy. So even just 32 reads...it feels like a lot. So thank you. <3 <3 Anyways, that's not the only reason I'm here. I've been writing the next chapter for a little bit now (I had a few chapters of the story already written before I decided to publish it), and now that I've added a chapter about the ACOTAR world, I'm wondering if you guys wanted another before the *big thing* happens (i.e. when they cross over worlds). I'm kinda weird about these things, but there are so far two chapters dedicated to ToG before the crossover happens, and only one chapter for ACOTAR. For me, it would feel kinda unsatisfying to not even it out and add another ACOTAR chapter, but let me know what you guys think! If you're sick of the buildup before the crossover, and just want to get to it, I'll skip the ACOTAR chapter and go on ahead. However, if you want to even things out, or would like some dining table House of the Wind ACOTAR banter (and maybe some more peeks of Xhaiden!!), I can add another chapter and then get to the crossover. I don't know if anyone will actually comment on this, but if you have any opinions let me know!! Anyways. Thanks for the reads and votes. I love you guysss. Ok bye!

- xo