update and thank you!!

Hi everyone! First of all, I wanted to pop in here to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for the 1.2 k reads. I hope you all understand how much this truly means to me, and how incredible it is to get validation for this, because although I attempt to keep my feelings of self-worth disconnected from others approval, I can't help but love how amazing it is. 

I'd also like to mention something else that blows my mind, which is that I checked the demographics for the first time in a while and there are so many people from so many places reading!! Thank you to all my foreign readers for checking my story out and I am sending love to you all. 

Lastly, I want to add that I am currently working on the next chapter (because the exciting part is finally here!!) and I think it will be ready soon? I really want to make sure that this is a good one, because I know I have been waiting for the actual crossover to occur and I don't want to disappoint you guys. 

I hope this didn't come across as ridiculous (even though it kinda is because I'm acting like this is a big deal when it's really not), or that I'm trying to flex in any way, because that truly was not my intention. I also don't want to be one of those people that constantly talks about her readers and stats (although I seem to be going down that route lol because I have a 1000/1 ratio of updates compared to actual chapters) but I genuinely wanted to thank you all. I hope everyone is doing okay in this pandemic, and let's all try to hang in there. Thanks again, and I'll see you soon. 

(ps if anyone is feeling extra stressed out or depressed because of the current quarantine, please seek professional help if you can or even just reach out to anyone you trust to just talk. Trust me, more people are willing to listen and be there for you than you know. For my fellow Canadians, here is an extremely helpful article that provides all the information about where to find free mental health support during this crisis : https://www.cbc.ca/life/wellness/how-to-access-free-mental-health-and-emotional-support-during-the-covid-19-crisis-1.5519397 . Everyone, please be aware that you are not alone, and don't be afraid to contact people if you need any help.)