Chapter 1

Colby POV
  I woke up to my alarm blaring, making me fall out of bed with a startled Yelp then a groan as my alarm keeps going off. I lay on the floor for a couple of minutes, until the alarm gets too annoying and I turn it off and throw it out of my window. Huffing, I got up and grabbed a pair of jeans, a black shirt and a pair of panties. Yes panties. Even though my parents hate it and has disowned me, I still wear them and when my parents aren't around I love putting on skirts and other girly clothes including panties.

  Anyways, I go take a shower and put my clothes on then styled it, letting it air dry as I go downstairs to grab a bowl of cereal from the kitchen and sitting down to eat it. I still live with my parents only because they are scared of what the neighbors say if they kick me out. So I'm here until graduation, which is only two weeks away thankfully!

  I get up, taking my bowl to the sink to wash it and let it air dry then doing the rest of my morning routine then grabbing my backpack and after locking the door behind me, leaving for the ten minute walk which I mentally prepare myself for the day ahead. Ever since the school bully, Luke, found out I'm gay and a cross dresser, he has been bullying me. And has the whole school behind him, even the teachers and principal.

  Finally I see the school and sigh, looking up at the sky and wishing for the thousandth time that somehow I could get out of this horrible life and actually have people who care for me. I sigh again and shake my head, riding myself of such silly thoughts. Who would save someone like me anyways? And if I want out, I should help myself, not wait around for someone to save me like a princess.

  I walk through the maroon worn out doors and walk to my locker, putting in my combination and opening it, putting some books in my locker and taking some out. As I was about to close my locker, it closed with a slam then the next thing I knew, my face was slammed into it, making my vision go black as I fall on the floor, holding my bleeding nose and trying not to scream in pain.

  A couple of minutes later, I open my eyes to see a dirty blonde guy evilly smirking at me, obviously pleased at his work. I groaned and tried to get up but Luke slammed his foot into my chest, making my body slam back into the floor, hitting my head on the ground in the process. I groaned, not sure where the pain was worse, when I hear laughter and a click then them walking away, still laughing.

  I lay on the ground for a couple of minutes before getting up, and that's when the bell of course decided to ring, signaling that class started. I swear they do that on purpose so no one but me will get detention. I sigh and go to the bathroom, cleaning myself up a bit before going to my History class. I sigh before opening the door, revealing my teacher glaring at me, and the class smirking, excited to see me getting lectured again.

  "What excuse do you have this time Rock?" The teacher, Mrs. Smith spats at me, glaring even more now.

  "Locker." I say quietly as I make my way to the back, trying to avoid everyone tripping me as the teacher huffs and turns around, going back to her lesson but not before sending me a evil look, and I swear if looks could kill, I'll be dead.

  After an hour and a half of class, the bell finally rang and everyone started to file outside but as I started to leave the teacher called me back inside.

  "This is the last time I'm allowing you to be late Toby. Next time the door will be locked, got it?" Mrs Smith spat at me, glaring even more.

  "Well Mrs Tiff," I started to say, adding emphasis on the word Tiff to make sure that she got my point, "My name is Colby for the last time and maybe you should get the stick out of your ass and start giving Puke a detention since he's always hurting me. But your too stupid and homophobic to do anything so this conversation is stupid. I would say have a good day, but I don't like you, so bye." I spat back at her, tired of her and everyone else's shit and walked out of the classroom before she could recover enough to say something back. Fucking teachers I swear....

  And the whole day is like that, getting yelled at by teachers for the dumbest things, or being called on when they know I'm not too good at the problem or want me to look stupid in front of the class. Then at lunch Luke decided it would be fun to use me as a punching bag in front of the everyone who was in the cafeteria then leave me and walks away as I carefully get up and limp away, laughter following me as I get out into the hall and limp slowly to the bathroom, slowly sitting on the ground and groaning, pain erupting everywhere.

  The bell rings, making me groan even more as I clean myself up a bit before goingto my next class and having to deal with more yelling from teachers and abuse from Luke before the bell rings and it's time to go home. I quickly grab my stuff and put it in my bag before running out the door and out of the school, not caring if I get yelled at by teachers. They are always yelling at me anyways.

  I get home and go to my room and lock the door since if I don't, my dad will come in and hit me for being "useless and gay" his words not mine. I do my homework and grab something to eat from my stash of food under my bed then go to bed, wishing that someone would actually be my friend.

  (Sooo hi! I know it's been awhile but I got in the mood soo yeah!! Hope you like it and it wasn't too boring! Also thanks to supergabbie300, lonely_solby, Jerika4life289, &  BriannaMeade6 for the votes and comments!!! :) sorry it took so long for this story!!!)