Chapter 2

Sam POV
  "No please, I'm sorry! Just please, let me go!" The man cried, struggling to get out of the chair he was tied to as I just smirked at him. He struggled some more as I watched, enjoying the view a couple minutes longer before I walked up to him and punched him in the jaw. His head whipped to the side, making him gasp in surprise from the shock and pain of the hit. My smirk grows as I punch him a couple more times before stopping and taking a couple steps back, looking at my handiwork as the man groaned and tried to plead for his life again.

  I grabbed his chin and forced his head up so he could look me in the eyes as we talked., smirking as he finally looks into my sky blue eyes, his eyes widening when he sees me smile.

  "Your sorry huh? Does that mean you can bring me my money today?" I asked, smirking as his eyes widened even more, surprise then horror at what I had said.

  "I-I m-mean...I have a son that I can give you to repay my debut." The man said, looking hopeful now that he thought of a way out. Or would have been a way out, if I agreed to it. Which I won't. I hate that parents give away their kids just to repay their debut. Stupid shitty parents.

  "I don't want your fucking son as a repayment for your debut. You and your wife were the ones who came to me for money. Not your son. If you ever offer your son to me again, I'll cut off your hand and feed you it. And I'll make you watch as we make it into your meal. Well even let you be fancy. Wait, why not have you and your wife eat each other's hands! That's better right." I say, laughing a bit as his eyes widened in horror as I brought his wife into the conversation.

  "No please! Not my beautiful wife. Do anything to my house or anything else, but leave my wife alone!" He shouted, crying a bit at this point as I stare at him disgusted.

  "Did you forget about your son? Or do you not even care about him?" I asked, disgust clear on my face. How could they not even care for their son? The man laughs, making me and everyone else in the room, which was four people in total including me, raised our eyebrows in confusion as the man continued to laugh a couple of minutes later.

  "What's so funny?" I asked, confused. Why would he laugh when I asked about his son?

  "I don't give a fuck (auto corrected to duck....😂) about my fucking son! He's a faggot, useless and waste of space." The man said smiling as he uttered that. Without thinking I walked up to him and started to punch him, not stopping until the other three held me back from him, trying to calm me down as the man went limp, probably unconscious from the amount of hits I gave him and the force behind it.

  I smirked, relaxing my body so my friends new that I wouldn't go after him anymore and thankfully, they let me go as I stared down the unconscious man before spitting on his face and going towards the stairs.

  "Throw him in a cell. Maybe that will convince him to cooperate with us." I told the other three, who noddded and quickly untied the man, dragging his limp body across the ground going towards one of the cells we have in the basement. It's used for this very purpose, or to teach misbehaving gang members whose actually the boss here. Either way, it works.

  I walk up the stairs to a dark oak door and opened it, revealing a large living room with a huge couch and a couple of different colored bean bags and loveseats in the room, facing a large tv, which was playing a football game though I don't know what teams since everyone jumped up and yelled as a team scored a touchdown.

  I shake my head laughing as I walk to the kitchen, hungry after dealing with my job as a gang boss. My parents didn't like me since I'm gay, so they sold me off to this gang as a payment for their debt. Unfortunately for them though, they didn't realize that I would rise in the ranks and become the next gang boss, because they came back after fifteen years later, to find me as the boss and rejected their offer. Though they tried to kiss my ass and say they did it for me, I still rejected them and told them to go elsewhere, much to their dismay. Last I heard, they ended up homeless somewhere, trying to find a way out of their situation.

  Which I told them a way, but only after a couple of years later since I felt they deserve some sort of payback for selling me for repayment for a debt. I see my close friends standing around the kitchen, laughing and joking around. I grabbed an apple and stood by a long blue haired girl who started to laugh for no reason whatsoever.

  "What's so funny guys?" I asked, staring at the blue haired girl who was still laughing, wrapping her arms around an long brown haired girl who was giggling quietly next to her.

  "I'm not too sure...We we're talking when Kat just started to laugh." A shoulder length brown haired boy said, scratching his beard as he looked at Katrina, aka Kat, who was still laughing. She shook her head, putting her head in the crook of the other girls neck, snorting and giggling still.

  "Alright then, while Devyn handles Kat.....how are you guys doing?" I asked, turning to the others as the two girls try to control themselves. The others chuckled, before turning to me as well, letting the two deal with it.

  "We're doing good. Might have to go out for some shopping. Would you like to join?" Asked a short brown haired girl, smiling widely at me.

  "Sure Tara, it's not like I have anything else to do." I say smiling as I finish off my apple then wash my hands. When I was done, I turned around to see everyone raising their eyebrows at me.

  "What?" I asked baffled by their strange looks. Even Devyn and Kat stopped giggling to stare at me weirdly.

  "So now you finally decide to wash your hands?" The long brown haired man asked, scratching his beard again. I shrugged, making everyone chuckle.

  "Actually someone gave me something to clean my hands, so yes , I just now washed my hands." I say, mocking Elton a bit as he frowned.

  "Alright, no need to be scarcastic." Elton said, frown with raised eyebrows, probably wondering if he should say anything more.

  "Shall we leave now so we can get back then relax?" I asked as everyone nodded and got ready to leave. I put my jacket on, just in case I got cold, and walked outside with my friends to make our way to the store. Halfway through though, I stopped in my tracks, making a purple haired man behind me run into me, almost making us both fall if it hadn't been for my brown haired friend who has his hair in a man bun.

  "Shit Jake watch where your going! Thanks Corey by the way." I say to both boys who nod, one looking slightly annoyed and the other not sure what's going on. I turn my attention back onto the person who caught my eyes.

A brown haired boy a little shorter then me, was walking our way on the other side of the street and just looking at him takes my breath away. He was chewing a bit on his lip, as if he was worrying about something, looking like he was muttering under his breath as he walked.

  I'm not too sure how long I stood there before I was yanked into a store, breaking my trance with the angel walking towards us. I look at who grabbed me and saw it was my second in command, Elton who did, while giving me a look of concern.

  "Are you okay bro?" Elton asked me, worry etched on his face. I stared at him for a couple of minutes, trying to get my head back into reality, as everyone else stared at me worried.

  "I just saw a really cute guy and I think he's my prisoners son." I said in shock as the connection between the two click.  I have to get that gorgeous boy away from those horrible people, but how?

  (Hope you guys liked it!!!!! Enjoy!!! Sorry if it's boring!!!