Part 2

Colonel Roy Mustang...a murderer in Alphonse's eyes and an executer in Edward's. The raven haired man sat at his office desk late at night, staring blankly at the pistol he had used to kill Edward the Werewolf. Roy, who was now heavily weighted with guilt and sadness, had only one thought in mind. 'I killed Edward....werewolf or not he was only a child. Wasn't I supposed to protect him..as the superior officer? And how can Alphonse ever forgive me?' ~~ The younger brother of Edward Elric walks into the central office. He was out for the crimson claret that would repay his brother. His eyes were dark and dull- almost possessed with the need for vengeance. Brotherly Vengeance. ~~ Edward, who had returned to the world as an archangel and who was flapping his pearly wings to stay aloft, spots his younger walking into central. Golden eyes widening, he soars for the room of Colonel Mustang the Executer. Al was going to do something he would later regret and Ed couldn't let that happen. 'I may not be human but I sure as hell won't let my little brother murder Mustang! He's not thinking clearly...I've got to save the Colonel.' The archangel was going so fast he crashed through the window to Roy's office unexpectedly. Roy jumps out of his chair, eyes wide with surprise. "W-what the hell?!" His eyes widen further as Ed stands, groaning and flapping his huge wings in attempt to shake off the glass. "..Fullmetal..?! Is that you?!...no it can't be.." The colonel shakes his head, feeling like he might have had one-to-many to drink. Ed sighs. "No time to talk Colonel gotta save your sorry ass!" He says with a small smirk, gripping Roy's shoulders and throwing him out the already broken window with super-human strength. The colonel yells, heart racing as the ground came rapidly closer. Ed dives after him, closing his wings so he fell faster. The archangel wraps his arms around Roy's chest and spreads his feathers, rapidly flapping them to support the weight. "S-sorry Colonel I'm not used to these things!" Roy just limply hangs in Ed's grasp, dread filling his heart. "What do you mean 'save me' Edward? Are you here to mock me? Tease me and laugh as payback for what I've done? Well I won't blame you." Ed growls, flapping his wings harder. "Shut up, Colonel! I'm not your enemy and I never was- quit blaming yourself. I know that you were only following orders." Gunshots interrupt their conversation and break the silence. ~~ "Dammit!" Alphonse hisses, gun in hand. "Let go of the Colonel, you chimera! He's mine!" The younger brother could only see Ed's wings and believed him to be some sort of bird chimera that was taking Roy before he got a chance for vengeance. So, he rounded more shots. They pierced the waxen wings, causing Edward to shriek horrid sounds of agony. The archangel began to plummet towards the ground, unable to stay suspended in the air. He turns so that Roy was on top and facing away from the ground. Upon impact, one of Ed's wings breaks. It was a loud and almost crunch-like sound that came from the appendage, causing the unharmed yet shocked Colonel to cringe. Within minutes, Alphonse is at the scene. He points his gun at Roy, glaring something fierce. Edward gasps from the shockwave of pain that travels through his bones and nerves as he stands. "A-Alphonse...it's me.." The younger's eyes dart to his older's body, wounded in wings with the bullets and break. Tears fill his eyes and the gun falls from his hands. Breathlessly, he whispers, "...brother..."