seis

📱🔗

riley's pov

IMESSAGE!

private chat: joey🤬

joey🤬
hey riley

riles🦕
oh hi joey
what's up?

joey🤬
can you meet me by my locker
tomorrow first period,, i wanna
talk to you about something

riles🦕
sure :)
seen

AS I GOT INTO THE SCHOOL I RUSHED TO JOEY'S LOCKER. you see, me and Joey we're not what you would call friends. but we weren't complete strangers either. truth is, i had liked him for a while now. a while like 4 years i think, but he never gave me much attention. until this day. why does he want to talk to me all of a sudden? maybe he likes me now! i kept thinking hopefully.

his locker was right by a curb, so when i approached it and saw that he was talking to one of his friends, i decided to wait for them to finish first. "hey dude, you gotta go. i'm waiting for Riley" i heard him say. the fact he was kicking out his friend for me made me blush. i know i shouldn't be listening to his conversation, but it's seems like it's about me so... "Riley Brown?" the boy scoffed "why?" he asked. hey, what's so chocking about the fact he's going to talk to me? i thought kind of offended.

"didn't you see Johnny Orlando on her posts" he said no no Joey don't finish that "maybe if i hit her up now, i can know him and other famous people" he said. "she's so into me she won't see it coming". immediately tears formed in my eyes of course! why would he want to talk to me out of nowhere. he never did in the past. i'm so dumb. Emily and Hayden have been warning me for years and i wasted my time liking him.

i immediately turned around. i was about to leave, but some part of me didn't want to let him off like that. so i turned around and approached him "hey Joey. i heard that. and your a jerk. you're lucky i was ever into you" i said before turning around and leaving him there on his own. he was chocked. all i heard as i left was his friend laughing at him.

INSTAGRAM!

liked by johnnytampa and others

notrileymatthews is there something wrong w me or something ???

load comments...

heyitshay riley WHERE ARE YOU???
notrileymatthews home, can you and em come here after school
skinniest we'll bring starbucks too
queenlolo no there is not, who hurt you?🤬
notrileymatthews you don't know him...
johnnytampa of course not!! text me
notrileymatthews kay
itspiper i'm coming home hold up
load more comments...

📱🔗

author's note: hey guys!! i'm so tired today so i almost forgot! i also am still on a writers block but i'm trying. i have a couple more prewritten chapters ! love ya
make sure to VOTE and comment
goal: 12 votes