dez

📱🔗

riley's pov

          "SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THE INFAMOUS JOHNNY ORLANDO HAS NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND" I SAY LAUGHING AT HIM. we've been facetiming since Em and Hay left for the party. it's now almost one in the morning. on my screen i had a view of Johnny's cute and tired little face. he looked just like he did in pictures, his eyes were green but sometimes, when he moved positions they seemed lighter then they actually were. same with his hair. i had to stop myself multiple times from staring at him during the call. how the fuck did my life lead me to having a facetime call with fucking Johnny Orlando i kept thinking.

  "hey, it's not because i didn't have any candidates. i just haven't found anyone worth giving it a try" he said while looking seriously at me which made me snap from her another staring session "and you haven't had a boyfriend either so don't come at me" he said now in a mocking tone. "well, i'm not as hot and handsome as you are so..." shit did i actually say that. he immediately smirked "oh so you think i'm hot and handsome".

"uh... maybe i-i don't know" i stuttered "why thank you" he said making me roll my eyes "your very pretty too" he added making me blush a lot "i'm not but thank you" "yes you are. you're so pretty you don't even know" he said with a very serious face "thank you..." i was interrupted by a very long yawn "...johnny, it means a lot" i smiled at him. "hey you're tired, we can talk to tomorrow if you want it's..." "no no stay here with me" i interrupted him. the past hours we got to know each other better and i really appreciated that time. he was constantly making me laugh and conversation flowed so easily, i didn't want it to end yet "okay" he said smiling. we kept talking until eventually i fell asleep.

          and all i could dream about was him.

INSTAGRAM!

liked by johnnytampa and others

notrileymatthews you make me go: 🥰❤️🤩🥵

load comments...

heyitshay so you're up but you're not texting us back🤬
          — notrileymatthews sowwy
johnnytampa you're so cute
          — notrileymatthews thanks🥺
queenlolo oh😏😏
liked by notrileymatthews
itspiper who does?
           — notrileymatthews come to my room
load more comments...

📱🔗

author's note: hey guys!! yesterday i had a bunch of ideas for this book🥰 um very pumped
make sure to VOTE and comment
thank you for interacting so much, your comments make my day❤️
goal: 15 votes
love