onze

📱🔗

riley's pov

"HEY RILES WHATS UP" MY SISTER SAID AS SHE ENTERED MY ROOM. she was two years older than me and i loved her dearly. she was like my best friend since birth and we shared everything. but she didn't know about the whole Johnny situation. not yet. "so uh remember that day Hayden made me do the text lyric prank on a random person?" i asked her. i was honestly scared for her reaction. she was always overprotective of me, which at sometimes was good. but at times like this, it wasn't that nice.

"yeah" "so, the random person was Johnny Orlando" i said and immediately waited for her reaction "the singer Johnny Orlando?" she asked confused, i was nervous so i just nodded. "and that's who you've been talking to all this time?" she asked me "you're always smiling because you're talking to him, and the post was about him" she thought out loud "y-yeah". she looked like she was processing everything "w-what are you thinking?" i asked.

"you don't know him Riles" she said seriously "but i do! i was apprehensive at first too Piper, but it's just, i don't know..." "can you try to explain?" she said. i knew she was trying to be supportive "it's like we have some sort of weird connection. you know i'm not outgoing but with him it comes so easily" i said. "i promise, he's a nice guy. i can call him right now if you want to talk to him". she gave me the eyes she always gives when she is protective sister mode "call him". well, that's gonna be awkward.

the phone only rang a couple of times before a green eyed boy showed up in the screen "hey Riles, what's up?" he asked in a cheerful tone "uh, my sister want to uh meet you i guess" i think he sensed the tone in my voice because he became serious at once "yeah of course!" he answered and i gave my phone to Piper. "hi i'm Piper" she said not even smiling "hi! i'm Johnny, it's nice to meet you. Riley has told me so much about you" he said trying to break the ice "she didn't tell me about you" she said in a very mean tone "i wonder why?" i whispered "hey i heard that Riley" she scolded me and Johnny just laughed.

Piper and Johnny talked for a while before his mom called him for something. with time, she was less harsh on him, but i was very impressed with how he handled her. he just acted so on top of it, and seeing the two of them interact made me smile a little. "soo..." i asked her after he hung up "he's nice, i like him for you" "woah there, we're just friends" i told her what i repeatedly told myself "don't lie to me Riley. i know you since you were a baby" she said "you just don't want to admit your feelings for him. you can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to me" she said. dang it she did know me too well. "oh, if he hurts you he's dead" she screamed as she left my room, making me giggle. i loved my sister, even when she was like that.

INSTAGRAM!

liked by johnnyorlando and others

rileybrown sissy sissy🥰🦋
tagged piperbrown

load comments...

piperbrown love you stoopid❤️
          — rileybrown love you forever❤️🔗
emilyskinner my babies omg🥺
          — piperbrown we love you
haydensummerall you guys are ugly ugly
          — rileybrown shut up hayden
johnnyorlando pretty girls
          — rileybrown thanks j☺️
          — fan1 i'm still so very confused
johnnyorlando oh and hi piper
liked by piperbrown
laurenorlando i feel: soft
liked by rileybrown
            — fan1 still very confused
load more comments...

📱🔗

author's note: HIII!! THANK YOU FOR 200 likes omg that's insane🤩🤩🤩 im trying my best to post everyday but schools not helping
love you guys
make sure to VOTE and comment
goal: 15 votes