dezesete

📱🔗

riley's pov

          FINALLY IM HOME. ever since my fight with Johnny it's like my mind is only half here. i'm constantly thinking if i should text him, or if i should just act like it never happened. thank god for Hayden for not letting me do that because i'm still not ready to face him. and that makes it hard to do anything really. i can't focus on school, or my homework, or really anything.

          and it's even worse because he hasn't given up on talking to me . he texted me very day at least ten times trying to get me to talk. i just can't just forget the things he said because they hurt me, a lot. but i should stop thinking about him. it's not worth it anymore. get back to math Riley! i told myself trying to focus on my homework. i was cut off by the doorbell. "Riley can you get that!" my sister screamed from the other room.

            groaning a stood up and headed for true door. Piper is so lazy what the fuck i complained. i opened the door expecting it to be either Hayden and Emily or someone disturbing me. but i did not expect to see Johnny there. "please please let me talk" he said. at this point my mouth could've reached the floor. he flew all the way from Canada just to see me. in that moment, i forgot all he did and i hugged him. tight.

           i don't think he was expecting it, because he lost his balance for a couple of seconds before he hugged me back by my waist. i've been thinking about when and how we were going to meet for so long and it finally happened. but that's when i realized why he was here. and then i quickly pulled away, creating some distance between us. i guess he read in my face what i was thinking about because he was quick to say something.

           "look Riley, i didn't mean that, any of that. i really like you and i was frustrated with the way things were going. i'm truly sorry. but these past few days have been literal crap without you, so please forgive me!" he said with very pleading eyes. my last few days had been like crap. and he did fly here just to apologize. i knew i'd have to accept his apology at some point, because i didn't want to loose him after all. maybe now was the right time. "fine. but please, can we just, not rush this anymore" i asked him "yes, i totally agree with that now" he said "can i uh maybe come in?" "yeah sure sorry". i made space so he could pass.

           "hey, i'm very very sorry and i understand if you still need some time but i just want us to go back to us" he confessed. we were awkward. we shouldn't be, but we were. i forgave him, i truly did. sure, what he did was wrong and crappy but he was very sorry and i could see that. so why should it be awkward. "come on, let's go to my room" i said pulling him by the hand.

          i still cant believe that he's here, and he came all the way to Pittsburgh for me.

INSTAGRAM!

liked by notrileymatthews and others

johnnytampa the fucking cutest🥺

load comments...

queenlolo wait what?
           — notrileymatthews hi i'm sorry i ignored you guys i just needed time
           — nadiaweasley i'll add u back :)
notrileymatthews hehehe🥺🥰
liked by johnnytampa
heyitshay do something like that again and you're dead
load more comments...

📱🔗

author's note: hey guys! sorry for the late posts. i keep forgetting to post hehehe
make sure to VOTE and comment
goal: 14 votes