ONE

Taymor McIntyre
August 28, 2019
✰✰

I put my head down as his gaze towards me became intense.

The car was silent, not a word was spoken. The sound of light rain drops was the only thing that could be heard.

Tension grew thick, it became hard to breathe as he continued to stare.

The car stayed quiet for a moment, all until he mumbled out
"I'm nothing without you Tay"

I looked up at him, staring right into his eyes.

I could see the guilt laced through out his orbs. I knew that he didn't mean any harm. I knew that in they end he always had good intentions.

"I'm so sorry Taymor" he said as tears brimmed in his eyes and his voice cracked.

I dropped my head, feeling tears build in my eyes as well.

I looked at my legs to see the faint bruise Amar left a few weeks ago.

I shook my head in disbelief, not believing his pleads for forgiveness.

"I can't Amar, I won't let you hurt me again"

I looked back up at him, the look of incredulity spilling from his face.

"Tay, I-I'm sorry bro. I didn't mean it, you know that" he said raising his voice slightly.

He grabbed my hands, licking over his lips and staring deeply into my eyes.

"I love you Taymor"

I let a tear slip from my eyes, my breathes becoming uneasy.

"I love you too"
I mumbled

A small smile begins to creep upon his face.

"But I won't hurt myself again"

I said as I pulled my hands from his.

Disappointment washed over his face, tears falling onto his cheeks as he shook his head.

Again silence took over the car, neither of us dared to say a word.

I wiped my face quickly before collecting my belongings

"I love you Amar, I always will. But we cant be together"

He said nothing, only shaking his head.

I existed the car, walking towards my home wanting nothing but to just sleep for eternity.

Opening the door, I smile to myself realizing what I just did.

Setting my keys down, I see my mom sitting in the living room watching tv.

"Hey honey, how are you" she said giving me a warm smile.

"I'm okay mom"

I'm okay

✰✰
'𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕒 𝕓𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪'

-playgirltrappers-