TWO

Taymor McIntyre
Sept. 9, 2019
✰✰
I rushed through my schools main entrance, trying to avoid the assistant principal and get to my second period class.

I made my way through the first floor, walking at a quick pace causing my sneakers to squeak against the freshly waxed floor.

I found myself walking towards the end of the hall, finally meeting the door to my class.

As I began opening the door, the sound of heels hitting the floor and keys jingling in the air became present.

"Mr. McIntyre, lovely to see you this morning" a voice spoke. I let out a silent sigh, turning around to face my assistant principal. I let a polite smile fall onto my face, gripping onto the textbooks in my hand.

"Good morning Ms Lopez, it's good to see you as well" I said in a small voice. A small part of me hoped that this conversation would be cut short, so I can go inside.

I watched as she let a smile fall onto her face as well, before clearing her throat and fixing her blouse a little.

"I don't intend to hold you up Mr. McIntyre, however you know the school policy. All students walking into the building  after 8:30 must attend after school detention"

I rolled my eyes, making a slightly louder sigh fall from my lips.

I decided to just keep my comments and pleading to myself. Knowing her, she wouldn't take no for an answer.

I began to follow her to her office. I watched silently as she unlocked the door , swinging it open for both me and her to enter.

I look around the room quietly, observing the art and posters hung in her room, waiting for her to hand me the paper.

She shuffled around the room a bit, opening and closing draws, looking through folders and other things.

She opened a purple two pocket folder, before smiling to her self and pulling out a piece of paper.

"Here you go Mr. McIntyre, please just sign your name here and leave a parent or guardian contact information" she said. She then sat down at her desk, the look of success residing on her face.

I pull out a pen before scanning the paper.

I laugh to myself, seeing some of the students that would be in detention.

Student Name Contact Info
Erick Mason        xxx-xxx-xxxx
Jason Potter       don't call my moms
Kay Marie         xxx-xxx-xxxx
Kentrell G.           My moms at work
Cali Williams     No thank you

I shook my head before scribbling down my name and my personal number.

I looked down at the time on my phone noticing that it was now 9:50.

Handing the paper back to her, I couldn't help to roll my eyes once again. She did all of this shit for no reason. All she was doing was making students 10 times more late for their class.

"Can I go now?" I asked, trying to keep the attitude laced in my voice under control.

She simply shook her head, the satisfied smirk never leaving her face.

I quickly walked out, finding my way to my class. I would have been doing my work by now if this lady didn't hold me up.

Walking past the abundance of lockers, I feel my arm get grabbed harshly before turning around to meet the unknown presence.

I look up to see Jay, a very close friend of Amar.

You can see the hatred and rage written all over his face. His face was bright red, anger spewing from his eyes as he looked at me.

He pushed me back roughly, causing me to stumble over my own feet. I fall onto the floor, my lower back instantly shooting up in pain.

"You think I wouldn't find out what you did" he said with a venom laced in his words.

I just shook my head, not knowing what he meant by his statement. I tried my hardest to understand what I had done to make him so angry, but nothing seem to come to mind.

He bent down and picked me up by my all black supreme hoodie, placing me back onto my feet roughly.

"I told you not to fuck with him, I told your gay ass to leave him the fuck alone" he said coldly.

"I got something for you, bitch. Remember dat"

And with that he left.

The bell rung, I surely the hall way filled up with thousands of students.

I slowly walked to my third period class, astronomy and took my seat still processing what had just happened

I could hear my heart beating from my chest. I could fell the pit in my stomach get deeper by the minute.
My breaths were uneasy

Fear finally set in.

Jay knew about the break up
He knew I left Amar

He always told me to stay away

He was gonna beat the shit outta me for it

I wiped my hands down my face, groaning to myself about the predicament that I was currently in.

Feeling a light tap on my shoulder, I turn to see my lab partner Kentrell.

He was sitting in his seat, with his book bag still on and an Snapple apple in his hands.

He flashed me a closed smile, causing me to do the same.

"Wassup Taymor"
"Hi Kentrell"

✰✰
'𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕒 𝕓𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪'
-playgirltrappers-