EIGHT

Omniscient
November 2, 2019
✰✰

The room was dimly lit, vanilla candles scattered around, leaving a sweet and enticing smell throughout the air.

The room was hot in temperature, the heat rising from the actions that were taking place on the bed near by.
"Keep dat shit arched. Don't make me have to tell ya ass again" the Louisiana native mumbled, giving a quick slap to the smaller boys bottom.

Tay lets a small moan slip from his lips, quickly following the older's instructions.

He looks back to meet Kentrell's eyes, the older hazel, deep eyes staring right back.

Trell grabbed his member as well as the mango lube that was sitting on his nightstand, pouring a generous amount onto himself.

He pumped himself slowly, rubbing his other hand onto taymor ass, biting his lip at the site
"You want it baby?"
He questioned.

Tay let out a breathless whine, sticking his butt up more onto the older.
"Kenny quit playing bae!!! Daddy you know I want it"

Kentrell chuckled as the boys eagerness, alining his tip to the boys hole. Taymor let out a gasp full moan as kentrell began to push  into him, quickly reaching the mans bass.

Kentrell began to lightly rock his hip, adjusting his position, waiting for a signal from taymor to move. The younger let out a small moan, looking back at the dark skin and giving him a slight head nod.

The older smiled to himself before he began to press his weight onto Tay, bringing his arms near the boys head.
Trell began to give the boy strong, deep strokes, Taymor underneath him a moaning mess as he laid his head against Trell's  shoulder.

The smaller let gasp full moans and whines fall from his lips, pushing his ass out more to met kentrell thrust.

"Kenny, oh my god, fuck. I feel that shit in my stomach" taymor whines out, extending each word that left his mouth.

Kentrell let out a small smile, a cute groan coming soon after.
Kentrell leaned down and placed a small kiss onto the boys soft lips, slightly speeding up his pace.
"You taking this dick so good lil daddy. Just like that, got yo ass creamin all on my shit."

Taymor moaned loudly at the praise, loving every word that was leaving the mans mouth.

Kentrell leaned off the boy, pressing his hands down onto his back, stressing the boys arch.

Kentrell picked up his speed, really going in on the younger as he screamed and moaned out in pleasure "DADDY UGHH F-FUCK!!"

Kentrell smacked the boys ass again, watching as his length slipped in and out of the boy.

Taymor felt a knot began to build up in his stomach, the boy getting ready to cum quickly since it's been a while since he had sex.

"Daddy I have to- please" the boy begged, feeling a slight stinging in his throat, hoarse from all the screaming he was doing.