SEVEN

Omniscient
October 24, 2019
✰✰
It was around 7:00 pm in Arlington Texas and many people's days were finally coming to an end.
Many stores were closing up, little children were making their way home as the street lights came on, and traffic started to get lighter

Sitting in a car in front of Taymor's house was the classic trio
Pooter, Cali and Kentrell
With them was one of their most closest friends, Joe.

"Say mane, call da lil boy and let him know we outside" Joe said, eyes fixated on Pooter. He watched as the younger shifted in his seat while doing the renegade, a big smile erupting on his face from the boys dance.

"Oh my god bruh, just fuck already" Cali groaned out, Kentrell letting out a chuckle while scrolling through his phone.

Tre instantly stopped dancing and turned back towards Cali, mug evident on his face.

"Cali shut up. You know damn well you wanted Kayla from Kentrell's third period class to lay that strap on you. Don't play luv" Tre said with an eye roll, Cali eyes going big as if she was a deer in headlight.

"First of all-"
"And kentrell I know yo broke neck ass ain't laughin. From what I'm hearing you so desperately want Taymor to lay neck on yo stupid ass" Joe backed Tre up, the two swiping their hand under their neck and letting out a "period"

Kentrell stammered over his word before looking around, utterly confused onto where he got that.
Pooter smacked his lips, looking over to Kentrell who held a dumbfounded face.
"Nigga I know for a fact yo dumb ass feeling Taymor. You have never gotten along with anyone as quickly as you did with him. All you do is talk about him" Tre stated, Cali nodding her head, agreeing with the boy

Kentrell sat back, honestly taken back by the whole conversation.

He didn't like taymor like that

Right?

He's honestly only known the boy for about two months, and before that, the two never really talked unless it was in science.
However the two were getting close at an extremely alarming rate.

"Bruh I do not like-"
Kentrell was again cut off by a knock coming from his side car.
Outside the window stood taymor scrolling down his phone, before looking back up, instantly mugging kentrell.

"Didn't I tell yo ugly ass to call me when you was outside" taymor voiced.

"Um, Kenny luv, your nigga here" joe said, Tre snickering at the comment.

Kentrell smacked his lips before opening the door, watching the way taymor figure slipped through the door before taking a seat right next to him.

"Fuck is you looking at dirty, all up in my face" taymor said, smooching in Kentrell's face.
Kentrell instantly smacked his lips before sitting upright
"Lil ass always abusing me mane" he grumbled out, making sure the younger didn't hear him.

Cali cleared her throat before putting on a big fake smile, turning towards Tay.

"Anyways, Tay this is our lovely friend Joe. Joe this is Tay"

"Whats poppin slime"
"Nothin mane, I'm chillin"

The two slapped wrist and let their vibes connect, the two mingling on their own.
Kentrell let out a loud groan, flinging his arms in the air like a little kid.