Chapter one

Eight years old, still nothing, no clue who their father is. His an alpha, their mother is a I don't even know anymore her blood says nothing no matter how much I study it.

Nine years old, something in the blood line skipped a generation or two, it also must have skipped Arrow. This all is confusing, I'm a wizard I should be able to find it and read books but there's nothing.

Ten years old, and again nothing they are great kids and do everything their told, should I tell them they aren't mine? No I will keep it secret, atleast for now.

Eleven years old, Arrow is growing up strong but some how Fawnly is stronger. They both started doing archery and sword practice.

Twelve years old

~

I closed the booked and started examining Fawnly's blood, I can't decipher any of it. What are you.. I thought looking at them sleeping.

So many secrets I can't figure out. "Wake up" I yelled, Fawnly just turned over and pulled the covers over her head while arrow jumped straight out getting ready.

"Up now or else I'll pour cold water on you" I said going to grab some cold water.

"Yeah right" she said sarcastically probably rolling her eyes before covering herself more. I walked back to her bed and poured the cold water on her.

"What was that for" she screeched jumping out. "Now I have to make my bed" she looked me dead in the eyes.

"Uh uh" I said looking back at her "don't give me that look, now hurry up and get ready you have school" she then got up and ready making her bed after she finished.

"I hate you" she muttered under her breath as she walked out the door. I sighed wondering what I should do with her.

"Quickly Arrow, Fawnly will leave without you" after I said that Arrow rushed out the door catching up to Fawnly.

Fawnlys POV

I walked into the school doors, looking at my timetable which Ive still yet to memorise. Homeroom, science, maths, break/clubs...

"I-I'm sorry" I had just bumped into someone while looking at my timetable, I put my arms up in surrender then bowed slightly saying sorry.

"Just get out of my way" he yelled. I whimpered and put my hands over my ears. "Heh, whimp"

"I said sorry" I yelled back, he was probably a couple of years older than me, our school has all years in it and I'm guessing his fifteen. I walked around him but he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

"sorry doesn't cut it"he threw me into the lockers on the side of the wall. I whimpered again this time grabbing my shoulder and rolling it back.

"Just leave me alone, all I did was accidentally bump into you" after I said that I walked to my class.

~

"Fawnly are you ok" Arrow came up to me moving my hand out of the way so he could look at my shoulder. I looked at my hand, there was a lot of blood, i then looked at my shoulder it had a large cut going across it.

I snatched my arm out of arrows grip "I'm fine" I spoke through gritted teeth, the pain sinking in more.

"Let's take you to the office" he grabbed me pulling me to the door.

"I said I'm fine" I pulled myself away and went to my seat . Good thing no one else is in the class yet I thought grabbing out a gauze and medical tape I kept in my bag in case Arrow got in a fight. I wrapped my arm up and would fix it up better at our house.

—————————-
A.N

I'll try to post every Sunday and Monday (Sydney Australia days) which if your in America or other countries that could be Saturday and Sunday it depends on when I post and where you live