Chapter five

Today Alawana and eclipse are leaving. I woke up at six am to go check on them, but by the time I got down they weren't in their paddock. I rushed into the house to the kitchen.

"Where are they" I demanded between my huffing and puffing, I had to know. Everyone looked at me questioning who I was talking about. "Alawana and eclipse, where. Are. They." I said repeating my demand.

"Oh you mean those horses" Ulric, the ex alpha, Ronan's dad, rolled his eyes at me. "They're on their way to the airport"

"BUT.. I didn't even get to say good bye.." he rolled his eyes again and in a sassy tone said.

"Well a monster like you doesn't deserve to say goodbye" I was speechless, him calling me a monster again, does he really think it would affect me. I stared at him straight in the eyes.

"Well a monster like me, wouldn't even hurt a fly. Unless I had to" I turned away.

"Why don't you come stay with me?" A strange male voice said.

"Yeah stay with us" a girl said after. I turned around and saw a male and female in the corner. "You can look after the horses"

"I'm Leon alpha of the willow pack and this is Ashley, she is my betas daughter" I smiled at them and then ran to my room. I packed my bag then went back downstairs putting my bag down in the kitchen.

"That was fast" Ashley said. She had short brown hair, it was just above her shoulders with a fringe. She had cute black glasses that fit perfectly on her button nose. Plump lips sat on the perfect spot and she had big bold eyes. She almost looked like a doll.

I frowned looking at her beauty, she was way prettier. Ace walked over and whispered in my ear "what's wrong fawn?" He called me fawn instead of fawnly, he was the only one to do that.

"Nothing" I whispered back smiling, then looked down. "So when do we leave" I said looking back at the others.

Leon look at his watch on his wrist "now" he said kinda panicked. "Bye mum" he said to the old Luna Rina.

On the way to the airport I learnt things about the people they're and where I would stay. The further away from the house we got the more I felt like I was missing something.

At the airport they got me a ticket, the only ticket left was in a row at the other end of the plane so I was left alone; At least I got a window seat. The view from the plane was interesting there were rivers and mountains, clouds and building just everything.

When we landed we grapped our stuff and put it in the car waiting for us. "I'm going to stay here and wait for the horses to come in" Leon said.

"Can I stay to?" I was eager really wanting to see them. He nodded and we went off in the direction of where they were going to land.

———————
A.N
———————

Now on I'm only going to try get 500 words a chapter instead of 1000 so if they seem short sorry