You

Life's hard, but being with you is the easiest thing for me.

Recap:

"You still tutor him?" He asked me, looking straight into my eyes.

............................................

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" I told her loudly.

............................................

"I thought there was a ghost." I told him looking down still trying to search for the possibility of a ghost.

............................................

"Noah and I never got along. He was always mean to me. Sometimes he even hit me and after he went with my dad he got worse. We both went to the same middle school and he would always bully me with his friends. They called me a faggot because I used to work in a female saloon at that time."

............................................

Hunter slowly grabbed my face with both of his hands and kissed my lips softly.

And then kissed me again, just seconds longer then before.

............................................

Present:

"How's it?"
Jake asked me looking directly at me with a genuine smile on his face. His blue eyes sparking in the sunlight.

I looked up at him from my Nutella Ice Cream cup and smiled lightly. "It's really good." I told him. I tried to give him a big smile as he looked at me with admiration, but I don't think I'll be able to muster up that much energy. The past few days have been so, toxic and tiring that I just want to do something. I don't know what.
I don't know for how long. But, I want to do something to get myself in a better mood for once. So I am giving every event that I see in front of me, a chance and hoping that atleast one of it could make me feel happy from the inside.

I have been taking care of my little brother, he is the cutest little angel. I have been studying my ass off. I went into a pet store and let like eight puppies lick me and now I agreed to go with Jake for ice cream. Basically I have been doing anything to keep my mind off Hunter.
Or the kiss. Or the fact that he left without saying anything and it's been almost two weeks since we spoke or be in the same room as eachother.

But no matter what I do, he is not getting out of my mind and neither is that kiss. I am always on the verge of tears. It's like one nudge and I will cry my eyes out. I feel like I am going through a breakup. And I never had a serious boyfriend.

Hunter is the closest male friend I have. Or had? I don't know. What I do know is....
1. My stupid ass kissed him, ON THE LIPS.
2. His stupid ass kissed me back, ON THE LIPS.
3. He vanished just after he kissed me, ON THE LIPS, and since then, he is ignoring me.

I see him in school, I see him when I get back from school but we don't talk. I didn't even try. I have some self respect left sadly.
Yeah, after I kissed him knowing he made out with Jasmine -orange-legs- Sandals, in front of me, just a day later, I told him, that *sign*

That how much I love that stupid sexy yet adorable creature.

...................................................

"Thanks for that." I told jake as we were walking towards my house. My voice is deap and raspy. I barely said anything for days that I heard my own voice after two days. It was really weird listening to my cracked inputs.