Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

"Hello, I'm Y/N's husband nice to meet you" the guy said.

I'm not believing what I heard, I didn't know the guy and this guy already play along with my stupid act. He evens know my name.

"Don't play with us" my stepmother was scoffed, "since when Y/N got married ?!"

"That's true, we were married 3 months ago. That's why Y/N surnamed is Kim, not Ahn. Because my family name is Kim. I'm Kim Namjoon".

Once again, I'm not believing what I heard. I just frozen until this guy, I mean Manjoon, Minjoon or Joonjoon, whatever.... took my hand. I gasped, this is the first time a man who holds my hand except my father.

"You can't just get married without our agreement," my stepfather spoke.

"Of course we can, Y/N is an individual woman who doesn't have her real parents by blood, my father became her guardian of marriage when we were married. Of course now Y/N is my wife".

I could see my stepmother dumbfounded with red face of anger and shame. Her so called husband tried to calm her down.

I'm still speechless, don't know what to do because suddenly the man I just met really knows me. Like really really know me so well.

My stepparents scoffed "well, let's see if you're really a married couple or nah, I'm not gonna let you go easily Y/N". Than they leave us.

I was very relieved, I exhaled my breath. But I  just realized, my hand still held Manjoon, Minjoon ... Aish whatever. I suck when remembering people's names.

"Ahh, sorry....." I  said, looked at my feet. I'm not brave enough to see his eyes. Well, I'm embarrassed.

Silence...

no sound.....

"uhmmmm...  and thanks..." I  said again, I tried to peek his face.

"... uhmm Minjoon-ssi". I continued.

"Pfftttt ... HA HA HA HA HA", he suddenly laughed loudly, there is tears in his eyes from laughing.

I feel so embarrassed and confused.  Why does he have to laugh. What is so funny? Ugh.

"Anyway thank you for saving me and good bye". I turned around and was about to leave the building. Suddenly there is a hand that holds my wrist.

"Well, Miss wifey, I don't do charity work, you have to pay me, btw it's Namjoon not Minjoon". He said.

"What do you mean?". I furrowed my forehead.

"Let's leave this place first. Follow me". He said.

"Huh???",  I'm stayed still in my place.

"Aish this girl".  He pulled my hand and we left the art museum.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NAMJOON'S POV

Huft ... What have I done? I chuckled for myself.

Flash back

I entered the art museum this morning, this is my weekly routine.  You know, visit museums, walk around the park, go to the library or shopping. Yeah I like shopping. That's not weird, everyone likes shopping.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you at a club or mall? Spend your money! Btw, don't call me Ahn because I'm Kim Y/N", a girl spoke while I was passing by.

I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but yeah I heard it accidentally.

"Don't talk to me like that. I am your mother, even though your father is gone you are my responsibility. You're Ahn because you're in my new family right now.", The woman who I suspect her mother answered.

They talk in the crowd and their voices are quite clear. What drama is this? I came to the museum for peace not to watch a drama.

I walked a little away from them, I saw the painting that is across the room. You know, Pablo Picasso's paintings are the best.

"it's my house. My father and mother's house, not yours". The girl's voice came again.

Gosh, can't they fight somewhere else? I ignored them and focused on looking at Scrovegni Chapel Frescoes painting by Giotto di Bondone.

Suddenly someone held my hand, I was surprised and turned around,

"What the ...?"

"Help me," the girl said quietly.

End of Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

Here we are, in the corner of the ice cream parlor. This guy a.k.a Namjoon dragged me here.

"what are we doing in here?", I said.

"Well, it's not a good question to your hero, Y/N-ssi. I'm the only one who has to ask you. So, why are you suddenly saying I'm your husband?"  he said.

Gosh ... It's so embarrassing.

"First of all, I want to say thank you for your help Namjoon-ssi, I think I don't need to introduce my name because you already know," I chuckled. "Sorry for dragging you into my family problems, but I'm very grateful because you played along with me before". I said sincerely.

"Give me your handphone" he said.

"Huh .... what?", i don't understand this guy.

"Tsk ... your phone", he repeated.

I took out my handphone and gave it to him. He typed something on my phone, then suddenly a phone rang. I think it's his phone in his pants pocket.

"That's it. I call you when I need your help," he said.

"Excuse you? What are you talking about?", ugh what happens with this guy.

"Like what I said before Y/N-ssi, you have to pay me back". He said as he stood up and was about to leave.

I held his wrist and said "what should I pay? I mean, what should I pay for? Can't I just pay you now?"

He released my hand from his wrist, "Not this time. Good bye Y/N-ssi".  He walked toward the door.

"Ah, and don't try to block my number. It's not a good manners you do for someone who saved you. right, wifey?" then he smirked and turned to the door.

I'm speechless, ughhh what have I done?