Chapter 3

I'm just a girl who lived alone, trying to survive for life. Where's my family? Well, my mom passed away when I was fifteen, than my dad remarried my stepmother.  My step mother is not a good woman, she's totally a bitch who just wants my father wealthy.

She's abusing me when my father not in the house. Not physically, but verbally and mentally. Believe me, that's worse than physically.

Like what?
She always tells me to clean the house when dad is not home, like all of the house. Cleaned her clothes, cooked for her, sometimes she invited her friends to our home doing some party until the sun comes up and makes me like a maid in front of her friends. She keep yelling at me. Even she said stupid things in front of my father, so my father was angry with me and much more.

Luckily, I'm a brilliant girl, not being sarcastic. That's really me. I got a scholarship during college, so I can save money given by my father.

When I was 21 years old, an unexpected event occurs. After returning from my graduation ceremony. Our car was hit by a truck, my father died in that accident. I was in a coma for 5 days. My stepmother wasn't in the car, she wasn't attending my graduation, that's bitch.

I was devastated by the incident.

I tried hard to face the world alone. Not that long, my stepmother bring the man to our house and kick me out from that hell.

Absolutely I'm so happy would be free from that house, far away from her. So where I live? Luckily, I have savings and can rent a small, cheap, but comfy apartment.

I work my self as accountant at the one of good company in Korea, not in the center company, I'm working for their branch company. But that's okay for me. In the night, I work as a cashier in the restaurant. You know, the salary by working for the branch company not that much. So, that's why I have to have two jobs.

I thought my life will be calm, apparently not.  My step mother was looking for me because she wanted to take the house we lived in. So that's why my stepmother kept looking for me and tried to get me to sign the transfer of the deed. I don't know why she's so desperate for that house, I mean she can live there right?

But, finally I found out, my stepmother wanted to sell the house. That witch!