Chapter 3: I'm sorry, what!?

Slowly opening my eyes, I realise that I can't see or hear much, and it was far too bright for my liking. There was a faint ringing in my ears, alongside the quiet sound of people talking and muttering among themselves. Everything hurts, and I mean everything. Growling quietly and pushing myself up from my position on what I assume is the floor, I look around and gasp.

Standing before me was not only the Furious Five, but Master Shifu and Oogway, who was pointing at my brother, holding his arm aloft with a wooden stick. What in the name of chi is going on? As I assume a standing position, I feel a small, sharp pain in my side that forces me to instinctively grab in the area of pain, covering it with my paw. My eyes never leave my brother as he is carted off into the hall of heroes, and once the doors close my gaze falls upon the masters, my white and black tail swishing behind me. Everything is silent, the white noise of the villagers fading to the whining of a soft breeze.

"Who are you, trespasser?" The midget panda barks, on which I have no intent of answering, and thankfully I don't have too.

"Shifu, can't you see this young tiger is hurt? And, if she fell from the sky like the panda, she must be related to him?" Master Oogway smiles softly, before turning and walking away, gesturing for me to follow. Just as I do, I take one last glance at the Furious Five, my eyes lingering on Tigress a bit longer than they should have. As she knelt before her master, you could see the strong muscles rippling beneath her fur. Yeah, I'm not messing with that. Turning away, I begin to walk with Master Oogway to the Jade Palace.

~Tigress POV~

What. Just. Happened? A fat, flabby panda and another tiger just fell from the sky, and Oogway is pointing at... Me? Or him?
"Master, are you pointing at me..?" I say hesitantly, unsure of the situation.
"Him." He answers back, sure of his answer.
"Who?" That thing on his knees says, still out of it from the fall.
"You," Oogway smiles, "The universe has brought us the dragon warrior!"
"WHAT!?" Everyone except for the villagers shouts. Just then, a gong is heard and the servants fine out to carry the panda.

Shocked, and hurt, I step forth and kneel before Shifu. "Forgive us master, we have failed you"

"No!" He puts his hand up to silence us, "If the panda has not quit by morning, then I will have failed you."

~Your POV~

As I limped up the steps, I let out a sigh, something so faint that you would have to struggle to hear it, but somehow Oogway did.
"You seem troubled, how come?"
"I just came to see thee dragon warrior and yet I see that it's my brother? And I just fell from the sky to the middle of a competition between the Furious Five! They must totally hate me!"
"Totally," Oogway opens the doors to the Palace, taking me to a bedroom in a sunlit corridor, "But they do not know you, and they don't know what you will become. There is an old saying- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."
He gives a soft, old smile, pulling a bowl of soup out from behind him, before placing it in my scarred paws.
"Just, how do you do that? I know you didn't have a bowl or any ingredients for soup. How?" I ask after I finished the, what I assume was, chicken soup.
"That, is a mystery for another time. Come, we need to find Po, he should be with Shifu heading to the training room" He begins to walk away, and I follow, only to notice that I wasn't limping or hurting. How does this turtle do these things? I guess I shall never know.

As we get to the training rooms, I tackle Po from behind as I see him with Shifu approach the doors of the legendary training rooms. I guess he didn't hear me coming because he let out a surprised shriek, flailing his arms around like some form of electrified bird.
"Sis, you're here! I didn't want to leave you but I had no choice, as I was put into the Hall of Warriors! It's amazing in there... And I may have broken something..." Po mumbles the last part, fiddling with his hands, until Shifu opens the doors and walks inside. It run quickly to thank Oogway but he had disappeared. Damn. I run inside to join the others, and what I see before me is something I thought I would never see.