Elf Week: Gelebor x Reader [Day Four]

Wednesday - Snow Elf - Skyrim

It was a bright, sunny day in Skyrim. A bit too bright for my liking, though. I had to shield my eyes from the bright star with either my hands or the thick leaves on the trees in the snowy area. I had just befriended two twin dragons and a frost giant. Life was good! Really good! Until, I came upon a giant castle. It looked like it hadn't been used in years... a millennium (1,000 years). I stepped in, my vision casting around the area, glancing up, down, to the walls. The ceiling was nothing much to look at, just icicles. The floor had piles of snow and patches of the old, dusty tile that was cracked in areas. The walls were bland and cracked. I kicked some snow while walking, then saw an upstairs. I went up, what seemed like hours, before making it to the top. I jumped and gasped when I saw a silhouette standing with me on the balcony. A cool breeze hit me.

"Oh...well, hi, Y/n. I wasn't expecting to see you after you..well...and my brother.." 

The figure motioned with his hands as 'fighting'. I realized this figure wasn't a bad person, it was my old friend Gelebor! (honestly who else, though...I mean..really who else)

"Gelebor! I'm sorry, I guess I didn't recognize this place. Don't know how, though." 

I giggled and approached the Snow Elf. He embraced me in a hug with me returning it happily.

"I thought I'd never see you again!" I told him.

He smiled at me.

"Me too. I thought once you left, you'd never return. It is quite the journey here, also." I sighed loudly.

"You have no idea! I'm exhausted!" 

Gelebor sat down on a ...thing? It looked like a bench. But...all...broken. He patted the area next to him and I took it.

"So, how were your trav-" 

He looked to his side and found me asleep on his shoulder.

"I guess I'll ask after you awake." He chuckled.

~

I woke up and found myself in a comfy looking room, surprisingly.

"Ah, you're awake! How are you?" 

I noticed Gelebor sitting at a table in the room. I smiled.

"Good, did you put me to bed? Sorry, I was tired." I asked.

"Oh, yeah. But, no worries, my friend. I understand." I shot him a sweet smile, which he returned. I went over to him and sat next to him.

"So, what would you like to do?" I asked him after a while of staring at the floor. 

The heat of the candles and the fireplace was cozy, and the decor of the room reminded me of home. It was perfect.

"Not sure, not much to do around here." 

I leaned my head on his shoulder and grabbed his hand.

"Maybe we can just talk, like last time?" I suggested. He leaned on me, squeezing my hand gently.

"I'd love to." I smiled at him.

"I befriended two twin dragons and a frost giant!" I grinned. He ruffled my hair.

"Good! I've...just been here, I guess." I hugged his arm, cuddling into his side. He tensed up, a pink glow on his cheeks.

And we just talked like this for the rest of the day,.... cuddling,and  talking...

WHOOOO

STAY TUNED FOR DAY FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

531 words