Bully part 2

So I'm trying to write everyday. But if that gets screwed up it's because of school >_< anyway here's part 2 enjoy.

Zak's POV

When I woke up I felt someone holding my hand. I look over to see who it is and I cant believe who it is...its Darryl! I feel my face heat up as his eyes meet mine. "You're up!" he says excitedly. He must have seen the blush across my face because he looked down at our hands and nervously chuckled letting go of my hand.

"Hey, so umm... I'm sorry.." he mutters. "F-for what?" I ask. "For always making fun of you." He rubs the back of his neck. "I-I feel weird saying this now..but I guess the reason I always pick on you is because...well I kinda have feelings for you.." a small smile spreads across his face. I look into his eyes. "R-really?" I ask. "I-I mean if you dont like me back I totally get it-" I cut him off. "I like you too." His face starts to go a bit red.

"Really?" He asks his smile getting bigger. I nod my head. He grabs my hand again as the nurse walks in, "he's good to go." She says with a smile. We head out the door hand in hand talking about random things, when the bell rings.

"Schools already over!?" I ask shocked. Darryl laughs "yeah you were in there for a while." "Oh well ok.." I say laughing.

He let's go of my hand and hugs me. "See you tomorrow zak. Oh and here.." he says handing me a piece of paper with what I'm guessing is his number on it. "Yeah see you tomorrow" I wave at him and start walking to my moms car.
——————————————————
This was kinda short but I hope you enjoyed I might do a part 3 but I don't know. Anyway hope you guys have fun at school and good luck. Bye my muffins ❤️