Body Swap

So you guys voted for this so here we are. Enjoy! Lmao
——————————————————

Darryl's POV

Beep! beep! beep!
The sound of my alarm clock rang through my mind as I lay there eyes still closed not wanting to get up.
Beep! beep! beep!
It rings again. I slowly open my eyes reaching over to my bedside table, slamming at it till it turns off.

I finally get up stretching out my arms. I go to get some close on when I realize my skin got really dark. "Jeez guess that sun bathing really paid off," I said to myself.

After getting dressed I walked out into the hall slightly opening zaks door. He was still sleeping completely submerged in the blankets so I couldn't see any part of his body, just his outline under the covers. After I close the door I head down the hall to the bathroom.

I screamed when I saw myself in the mirror (mood lmao) I...I wasn't me...I was..zak? How? Why? I run back down the hall and basically kick down the door to zaks bedroom. He shot up out of the bed in complete shock from the noise. He wasn't Zak either he was..me. He looked me up and down. "What the hell. Am I in a dream?" He asked. "I-I don't know what happened. But we need to fix it. No offense but I don't really want to be inside you," I said.

"You don't want to be inside me?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Why not?" I rolled my eyes. "This is not the time Zak," I said. He laughed. "You didn't say no," He winked. "Oh my goodness. We will talk about this later," I explained. "We need to get back into our regular bodies."

"Now how are we supposed to do that?" He asked. It was so weird talking to myself as someone else. "Umm..I don't actually know," I admitted. "We could try pinching ourselves to see if this really is just a dream," He suggested. I pinched myself as hard as I could. "Ow!" I exclaimed. "I don't think it worked."

"Oh thanks captain obvious," Zak mocked. I rolled my eyes. "What do we do now?" I asked. "Hmm...we could try hugging and really concentrate on changing bodies," He said. "Hey that's not a bad idea," I walked over to him, not liking that he was now a few inches taller than me, and hugged him. I concentrated really hard on switching bodies.

A few seconds later I felt a slight tingle go from my feet to my head. I pulled off of Zak. "It worked!" He said excitedly. "Oh my goodness it did!" I pulled him in another huge hug, wrapping my arms around his waist and picking him off the floor. He laughed when I put him down.

"Now, back to being inside me.." He raised his eyebrows. "Oh my goodness!"
——————————————————
I actually wrote something when i was supposed to I feel accomplished :) anyway I hope everyone enjoyed it and that some of you little children weren't too overwhelmed by some of the jokes. For those who don't know what I meant, I meant inside the Bible to praise the lord 👌🏻 I will be doing another voting thing soon so you guys, start thinking about what you want me to do. I hope you all have a great week and I love you all <3